• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

High inflation will not kill biden bull market

From BLOOMBERG, no less.

Even when it can be proved by showing a left leaning site, they still dig in their heels and chant the usual nuh-uhs.

Even when it can be proved by showing a left leaning site, they still dig in their heels and chant the usual nuh-uhs.
Not all libs are fact-blind; just most of them. ;)

Unlike idiot Cons, I don't need a certain President to do well. I do well regardless because I am not a whiny ****ing loser.

What metric are you using when you say "growing economy", Exquisitor? And who exactly are the primary beneficiaries of this growing economy? Would it be the working class and middle class people? Or would it mainly be people who own massive quantities of shares in publicly-traded stocks?

Because if you are looking at the stock market, that primarily benefits those who invest in the stock market. The equities market is one big slice of the pie that is the economy. But what also needs to be taken into account is the cost of living, and wage growth. If wages go up and the cost of living goes down, I would say that things are going far better for the average person than when the cost of living goes up, wages do not keep pace with inflation, even if the market price of stocks increases.
I wasn't viewing any numbers directly, but I know the deficit was going down under Obama and Trump want and said for a third time, let's give the rich a break and that'll grow us out of debt and for a third time it wasn't happening.

Now any Republican that gets in there is going to do the same thing to a nicely running economy.

I don't watch the meters, I listen to the hum of the engine.

Trump has nothing but tried to blow the engine.

Bullshit: Obama handed an economy growing at 1.6% and a sluggish market. From the day Trump won the markets took off, stuttered a bit in April 2020 and then took off again.
So is it unto you.

Sure, I put a trillion dollars on the credit card, it's going to rev.

Back
Top Bottom