• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hi. I am unbrainwashed.

That was just a bit pre-emptive...

What I've found is people that claim they are speaking the truth, like using the term "truth" are the people that don't have any facts on their side. You hear it all the time with conservatives. THey dn't back up anything, then they like to yell truth. Then pretend they are hated because of that. No, you aren't speaking the truth, you are hated for lying and being intentionally stupid.

If they were speaking truth, they would have facts to back it up, not just claim its truth. Same thing with people who yell "fake news". If it was, you could prove it and argue why. So they don't.

What I've found is people that claim they are speaking the truth, like using the term "truth" are the people that don't have any facts on their side. You hear it all the time with conservatives. THey dn't back up anything, then they like to yell truth. Then pretend they are hated because of that. No, you aren't speaking the truth, you are hated for lying and being intentionally stupid.

If they were speaking truth, they would have facts to back it up, not just claim its truth. Same thing with people who yell "fake news". If it was, you could prove it and argue why. So they don't.
You got any facts to back that up?

Hello unbrainwashed. Always nice to see another Democrat join.

Thanks. But anybody who supports either the democrats or the republicans is so brainwashed that it is as though they had a power washer taken to their brain.

Last edited:

You seem to have mistaken me for a republican or something. Allow me to tell you a little about myself before I get banned. I am the ULTIMATE! I can't be defeated in debate. Why? Because the vast majority of people will choose the comfortable lie over the unpleasant truth. That makes them easy picking. And anybody with any real intelligence wouldn't challenge me to begin with. You could line up 100 of the absolutely smartest people on the planet. As well as every living Nobel Laureate. If they challenged anything I would prefer to say, they would lose the debate. If I were allowed to do so, you wouldn't find my speaking the truth to be the problem. What most people have the problem with is that I can back up what I have to say far beyond anybody's ability to doubt what I have to say. From my experience, I'm just not allowed to do that.

You seem to have mistaken me for a republican or something. Allow me to tell you a little about myself before I get banned. I am the ULTIMATE! I can't be defeated in debate. Why? Because the vast majority of people will choose the comfortable lie over the unpleasant truth. That makes them easy picking. And anybody with any real intelligence wouldn't challenge me to begin with. You could line up 100 of the absolutely smartest people on the planet. As well as every living Nobel Laureate. If they challenged anything I would prefer to say, they would lose the debate. If I were allowed to do so, you wouldn't find my speaking the truth to be the problem. What most people have the problem with is that I can back up what I have to say far beyond anybody's ability to doubt what I have to say. From my experience, I'm just not allowed to do that.
Yeah. You'll go far here.

ROFL, good one!. You're funny — stick around.

Welcome @unbrainwashed I like your username. Usually such a name like TruthTeller or CommonSense means the poster cuts right though the BS to get to the REAL truth 👍.

All he needs is a founding father avatar.
And a quote from James Madison about how there’s no mention of income tax in the constitution.

Welcome @unbrainwashed I like your username. Usually such a name like TruthTeller or CommonSense means the poster cuts right though the BS to get to the REAL truth 👍.

Thanks. I would like to do as you say. But I doubt if I would be allowed to do so. Because the solutions to problems aren't pleasant. Neither could I speak them without being offensive to at least somebody. And I doubt if being offensive in any way is allowed around here.

Don't tell me. Tell some of your masters. Namely, the mods.

Thanks. I would like to do as you say. But I doubt if I would be allowed to do so. Because the solutions to problems aren't pleasant. Neither could I speak them without being offensive to at least somebody. And I doubt if being offensive in any way is allowed around here.
Usually new members don't complain about mods, especially in their introduction thread. :unsure:

The rules of the Forum are pretty clear and easy to abide by.

Thanks. But anybody who supports either the democrats or the republicans is so brainwashed that it is as though they had a power washer taken to their brain.
Hello UN(brainwashed)
Since you're a non participant, will you be thrashing on those participating? Or since you don't participate, are you just handing them the job, and will accept their choices? Or will you pick from both sides?

i LOVE it when people join who don't watch TV/listen to radio!!

Back
Top Bottom