• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hezbollah's Newest Jet

Humor is very subjective, one should refrain from condemning things what one thinks is not funny... such as making fun of one of the most horrific genocide ever perpetrated in human history... Have you commented on that dear?

This video is more qualified than a lot of the topics in this section...

I wonder where I can get one of those?

Arch Enemy said:
That's not very funny.

Plus, it's in the wrong section.

:confused:

Whats not funny about a hezbollah dipchip sliding down a rope holding two yellow flags? Whats not funny about an Air to Cardboard Missile?

Synch said:
Humor is very subjective, one should refrain from condemning things what one thinks is not funny... such as making fun of one of the most horrific genocide ever perpetrated in human history... Have you commented on that dear?

This video is more qualified than a lot of the topics in this section...

I agree Humour is subjective, and varies from person to person, but he still can make plain his opinion, and his opinion wasnt a condemnation.

I must of missed something because i dont see why you would bring up that odd example of "horrific genocide".

cherokee said:
Whats not funny about a hezbollah dipchip sliding down a rope holding two yellow flags? Whats not funny about an Air to Cardboard Missile?

Going by some of the awful pictures and most likely videos that have been produced by american armed forces personnel in Iraq and elsewhere i guess i cant be too surprised at the lack of laughter i am bestowing or at the sense of humour of former of current personnel.

It's a funny scene and a funny comment, I can't see a reason to start a quarrel about it.

Volker said:
It's a funny scene and a funny comment, I can't see a reason to start a quarrel about it.

I dont see anybody starting a quarrel, i just see some fair comments.

One guy thinks the clip isnt funny and another guy has to use some logical explanation as to why that other person scientifically or philosophically doesnt find it funny.

If other people dont find it funny then whats the point in trying discount the others persons views.

I thought it was funny. If they strapped some c4 or rockets to his chest it would have been a lot funnier....LOL

Calm2Chaos said:
I thought it was funny. If they strapped some c4 or rockets to his chest it would have been a lot funnier....LOL

That would be funny.
Maybe even some chaff canisters and flares tied to his ankles.

cherokee said:
That would be funny.
Maybe even some chaff canisters and flares tied to his ankles.

maybe that would be funny. he needs a cape as well, a nice big red one.

nikibilly said:
I dont see anybody starting a quarrel, i just see some fair comments.

One guy thinks the clip isnt funny and another guy has to use some logical explanation as to why that other person scientifically or philosophically doesnt find it funny.
This is a rather polite way to explain what happened here :mrgreen:

nikibilly said:
If other people dont find it funny then whats the point in trying discount the others persons views.
This is true.

You're welcome, good to have one more fellow European here :smile:

Back
Top Bottom