• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hey jfuh, you need to deal with this.

KCConservative said:
I love how the little maggot just pretends to take the high road......only after spewing all of his flame baiting venom. As soon as someone calls him on the carpet, he runs off and tries to paint himself as an internet saint. If he had any testicles at all, he'd admit his hypocracy. I think it's time for me to run down a few more of his flaming barbs and put them on display.

Wow. If I were jfuh, I would revel in the fact that I had this much control over someone's emotions and actions. But that's me.

aps said:
Wow. If I were jfuh, I would revel in the fact that I had this much control over someone's emotions and actions. But that's me.
If I were jfuh, I'd defend myself, if I was capable, that is.

aps said:
Yes yes. aps jumped the gun, and she has apologized to vauge by PM'ing him.

*aps slaps her hand and face for jumping gun*

Now, Mr. KC, why say something about a mod PM'ing you?
Because I wanted everyone to know that jfuh can't claim he wasn;t aware of this thread. He knows about it and chooses to hide. He only goes in for flaming when he's the one dishing it out.

Right, jfuh? :2wave:

KCConservative said:
If I were jfuh, I'd defend myself, if I was capable, that is.

I wouldn't. That would be giving your words importance.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
And . . . and twins!!!

She just got a boob job, which looks great. :lol: I however, am au natural. (sp?)

KCConservative said:
Except Godzilla was never so cowardly as to run from a fight.
What fight? You are inconsequential, you are yelling and nobody notices.

KCConservative said:
I love how the little maggot just pretends to take the high road..........
ROTFLMAO. He really gets to you, don't he? Kind of amusing to watch. :cool:

steen said:
What fight? You are inconsequential, you are yelling and nobody notices.
except for you, jfuh and the other 3 pages of posts. :roll:

It's interesting, after weeks of mouthing off and whining, jfuh runs off and refuses to stand up for himself when presented with a dose of his own medicine. He certainly can complain about others flaming him, but can't stand the heat when it's thrown back in his pimpled face. I guess seeing all of his childish quotes lined up in a row has him speechless. He's a punk and he's exposed.

The following quote comes from our friend, jfuh, while addressing this thread upstairs:

"Keep waiting all you want KC. Contrast to simple flaming and going off thread with you, I choose to spend my time more wisely through intelligent debate with ppl that know how to do so. If you know how, feel free to join, otherwise you're welcome to decend back to the basement with your flaming rant."

What's ironic here, of course, is the hypocracy of his statement. He claims to only participate in "intelligent debate" and yet refuses to own up to his long list of flaming as has been pointed out here. What a complete coward. Aren't you, jfuh? ;)

Okay, folks. The Slimebag Fraud known as jfuh has decided it would be too embarrassing to show his hypocritical face in this thread. He has been exposed for several days and I am satisfied he'll never own up to his back-stabbing ways. I was happy to shut his hole for him the last few days. Of course, some might see his restraint as mature and adult. I can understand that. But he also knows that his own quotes were on display here and, if he had shown up here, it would have been very difficult to answer to the reality.

Given his exposure here, we'll just see how he behaves himself from this point on. Maybe he will have learned or maybe he will return to his flaming ways. Maybe, the moderators will now pay particular attention to his cut-throat debating style. We shall see.

Whatever happens, I'm finished with this thread now. I made my point, over and over, giving the reader dozens of examples of his sleazy remarks and flaming comments. The truth is out there and he has been completely exposed.

I will now rise above the level of this basement thread dedicated to discrediting a loser such as jfuh. I will now return to the debate of grown ups. I only hope jfuh does the same. But I have my doubts. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he only now comes into this thread to take a few shots.....in typical LOSER fashion.

Out.

:rantoff:

Last edited:
Lets see if we can :poke you a bit more so you will spew more rants. We :laughat: because you think you are :duel when really you are :sword:

Back
Top Bottom