• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HERSCHEL WALKER “DOESN’T DESERVE” TO BE GEORGIA’S NEXT SENATOR: BIDEN

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Meanwhile, Trump isn’t campaigning in person for his endorsed candidate—as requested by the GOP.
==============================================================
No interest in subbing to Vanity Fair for the rest.

Meanwhile, Trump isn’t campaigning in person for his endorsed candidate—as requested by the GOP.
==============================================================
No interest in subbing to Vanity Fair for the rest.
Joe Biden didn't deserve to be our President. His family corruption is about to be revealed in full.

Even a cursory review of Walkers actual past tells us he is unfit to represent anyone at any level of governance.

But his violence against women and kids, his payments for abortions and threats against those women, not being able to be truthful about really anything, and his insane MTG level conspiracy theory rambling all does not matter to Republicans. And that should tell us everything about the party today.

Wow!

Did President Biden actually say that? (That is, I know the words were written for him and he just read them.)

Are his "advisers" now so brazen (thanks to the failure of the red wave and the imminent indictment of The Donald) that they now want their mouthpiece to start acting like a fascist dictator?

I am 85 and cannot remember any other President saying out loud that a particular candidate of the opposition party should not be elected. What a nerve!!!

During 2021, we felt sorry for Joseph R. Biden, Jr., an elderly gentleman with cognitive issues who had been a mediocre Senator and Vice President.

In 2022, however, he is really getting on people's nerves by his advisers' decision to turn him into a tough guy.

Joe Biden didn't deserve to be our President. His family corruption is about to be revealed in full.

It seems to me that has been stated dating back nearly a decade.

That means there's **** all of an issue.

What IS the issue is that Red Heads, Proud boys etc. always jump on any post presenting the possibility of anything good ever been said of Biden. What none of them know is what proportion of the population finds that shallow, mean and likely a lie? Why is it that you must try to hijack any thread about anything good happening in the USA. Do you hate your fellow Americans that much?

Yeah, I think that's what we're really dealing with here. Hate. It's always hate with the right.

Wow!

Did President Biden actually say that? (That is, I know the words were written for him and he just read them.)

Are his "advisers" now so brazen (thanks to the failure of the red wave and the imminent indictment of The Donald) that they now want their mouthpiece to start acting like a fascist dictator?

I am 85 and cannot remember any other President saying out loud that a particular candidate of the opposition party should not be elected. What a nerve!!!

During 2021, we felt sorry for Joseph R. Biden, Jr., an elderly gentleman with cognitive issues who had been a mediocre Senator and Vice President.

In 2022, however, he is really getting on people's nerves by his advisers' decision to turn him into a tough guy.
Do you honestly think other than being of age, walker is qualified to be a senator? I don't, now watch out for any bad air or vampires.

Wow!

Are you not familiar with the brain-damaged Herschel Walker?

Do you honestly think other than being of age, walker is qualified to be a senator? I don't, now watch out for any bad air or vampires.
A President (either Democratic or Republican) should stay in his/her lane and refrain from publicly demonizing the candidates of the opposition party.

The great "uniter" is fast becoming the great "divider."

It seems to me that has been stated dating back nearly a decade.

That means there's **** all of an issue.

What IS the issue is that Red Heads, Proud boys etc. always jump on any post presenting the possibility of anything good ever been said of Biden. What none of them know is what proportion of the population finds that shallow, mean and likely a lie? Why is it that you must try to hijack any thread about anything good happening in the USA. Do you hate your fellow Americans that much?

Yeah, I think that's what we're really dealing with here. Hate. It's always hate with the right.
Hate? What hate are you talking about? The only hate i see is your hatred for posting a rational thought.

A President (either Democratic or Republican) should stay in his/her lane and refrain from publicly demonizing the candidates of the opposition party.

Oh sorry, did the leftist filth say something they shouldn't have?

No.
We did unite. We weren't including the right wing when we were talking about that. The right wing can go shit in their hats.

Because uniting us has worked out so well for him.

Campaigning for this guy must be the most embarrassing thing Republicans have ever done. Ted Cruz has to go home to his family. His kids are old enough to see what's happening. I wonder what they think?

Herschel Walker is Georgia's ranking Village Idiot among all the other Georgia village idiots who have supported and voted for him.

Those who have not don't deserve to have that fool sit in the Senate on their behalf.

He deserves to run but please, don't let him win, people of GA. Why is this even close?

Back
Top Bottom