• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's Why Your Attention Was Diverted With the MAGA Kids Story

The sickening thing is you applying a couple of murders to all immigrants here illegally. You don’t care about the victims you only care how you can hurt brown people.

These people are just dumb, dishonest. They just spout what they are told to spout. How do we know they are full of ****? The biggest threat to terrorism in this country are white, right wing groups. They don't care to do anything about it, they just dismiss it. 10s of thousands of people a year die from guns, children slaughtered, they don't care to stop it.. no regulations on guns, their dumb answer is more guns. They don't care that people are dying. Just convenient to use dumb **** like this because they have no substantial arguments.

After the events of the past week , it takes of high level of chutzpah to make fun of Trump for calling out the mainstram media. They kind of proved him right, no?

(rhteorical)
#BUXXFEED-> BS#COVINGTON->

No. One story that may or may not be correct, we don't know the whole scenario, we only see what people have posted and that to me is open for interpretation as to who was doing what. But, let's go under the assumption the kid was doing nothing wrong and the press got it wrong. One wrong news story does not make up for twenty lies the president tells. Or, are you so full of chutzpah that you think trump doesn't lie?

Now you're attempting a straw man argument.

Americans are being adversely affected by illegal immigration in a myriad of ways. I wonder if the 4 homicide victims from Nevada would say in retrospect that it was worth it to partake in cheaper lettuce in exchange for their lives.

No, they are not. That's what idiots believe becuase they are so easily swayed by propaganda. Illegals have been a crisis as th4e politicans say for 40 years. Republicans have had full control of all branches severla times in that span, they have done nothing fro immigration.

Why can't you people see what is clear as day? Republicans do nothing regarding immigration reform when they have power, do nothing. then as soon as dems take presidency, congress or senate, then they start claiming that now we must get serious, knowing damn well dems aren't going along with their stupid plan (which in this case is a dumb wall). 2013, under Obama, Senate passeed 40 billions for border security, the house (republicans under Boner) refused to even take it up to vote. Just like that **** McConnel keeps not allowing votes. 2 years of full control, they did nothing on this so called border crisis. it's never a crisis. Companies want illegals to fill vacancies in jobs, that's why companies never get punished for hiring illegals. Abortion and illegals, the same stupid **** republicans have dangled in front of their xenophobic, moronic base while they let their rich buddies F them

And yet, time and time again, you people fall for it.

The same day that the enemy of the people began its blitzkrieg of lies and distortions aimed at the Covington High School boys wearing MAGA hats, police in Nevada arrested an illegal immigrant for a murder spree which left 4 white senior citizens dead.

Connie Koontz

UsA1HzC6_400x400.jpg

Sherri David

2bba61b3-b0dd-4a00-8886-06e5344fc112-rendc5-5f4w4dnrz5kiyve4e34_original.jpg

I'm unable to find pictures for the other 2 victims. Why do you think the media wants us to concentrate on a white kid smiling at the little drummer boy? Because then no one stops to consider why an illegal immigrant committed a quad murder of old, harmless white folks in their own homes.

Notice how angry the left gets when their open-borders, Illegals-over-Americans agenda gets exposed?

Notice it's "How DARE you post about 4 dead Americans at the hands of an illegal alien!" vs. "OMG, 4 Americans were brutally murdered by an illegal alien!"

Priorities, amirite?

The same day that the enemy of the people began its blitzkrieg of lies and distortions aimed at the Covington High School boys wearing MAGA hats, police in Nevada arrested an illegal immigrant for a murder spree which left 4 white senior citizens dead.

Connie Koontz

UsA1HzC6_400x400.jpg

Sherri David

I'm unable to find pictures for the other 2 victims. Why do you think the media wants us to concentrate on a white kid smiling at the little drummer boy? Because then no one stops to consider why an illegal immigrant committed a quad murder of old, harmless white folks in their own homes.

these aren't the droids you are looking for.

No. One story that may or may not be correct, we don't know the whole scenario, we only see what people have posted and that to me is open for interpretation as to who was doing what. But, let's go under the assumption the kid was doing nothing wrong and the press got it wrong. One wrong news story does not make up for twenty lies the president tells. Or, are you so full of chutzpah that you think trump doesn't lie?

YEah he lies. All the time. But not about the MSM.
That he gets right.

It's a good thing we always have Fox News to keep the paranoia and victim mentality going.

Too bad the OP didn't realize that the Nevada killings were reported all over the MSM. I saw it first on Sunday on NBC news, which keeps updating its story as more information comes in from the authorities.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-already-custody-believed-be-connected-string-nevada-murders-n960971

This thread and OPs post false flag territory. He thinks it's a distraction of some type but not exactly correct in the why or how of it. I have no doubt the administration played some role in it. Especially due to how fired up the base is. Someone should research the parents and their ties to GOP politics. I'm sure there are many, and I don't see many outlets doing it.

YEah he lies. All the time. But not about the MSM.
That he gets right.

Nice to see how many people support someone they know lies all the time. The GOP has sure fallen away from their ideals.

Nice to see how many people support someone they know lies all the time. .

....said a liberal who voted for Hilary Clinton. Spare me.
#hypocrite
( and I'm not a Trump supporter)

Then you are acting exactly as those that want to ban all guns. You really are a radical liberal after all.

Lmao..... Illegal immigration is supposed to be 'banned', innit? It's right there in the name, illegal immigration. :doh Selective enforcement of the law based on what particular emotions you're feeling is more of a 'radical liberal' thing.

This thread and OPs post false flag territory. He thinks it's a distraction of some type but not exactly correct in the why or how of it. I have no doubt the administration played some role in it. Especially due to how fired up the base is. Someone should research the parents and their ties to GOP politics. I'm sure there are many, and I don't see many outlets doing it.

'Research the parents' for what cause? To try to formulate a conspiracy theory. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Lmao..... Illegal immigration is supposed to be 'banned', innit? It's right there in the name, illegal immigration. :doh Selective enforcement of the law based on what particular emotions you're feeling is more of a 'radical liberal' thing.

Accusing all illegal immigrants of murder is ridiculous and claiming a wall will keep them all out is even dumber. Keep your emotion going and be sure to get a box of tissues for your issues radical liberal you.

Accusing all illegal immigrants of murder is ridiculous

No kidding. That's why no one has ever done so, AFAIK.

and claiming a wall will keep them all out is even dumber.

The wall is just one step on a list of steps that need to be taken to stop the sloppy immigration practices we're choosing to follow.

Keep your emotion going and be sure to get a box of tissues for your issues radical liberal you.

Name 5 benefits of illegal immigration. If all you can think of is saving a few pennies at the grocery store, maybe it's time to reaccess your mindset.

Name 5 benefits of illegal immigration.

#1. Hard Workers
#2. Grateful
#3. Diversity of cultures
#4. Being able to help out others
#5. Proving our country is the best of nations.

Notice it's "How DARE you post about 4 dead Americans at the hands of an illegal alien!" vs. "OMG, 4 Americans were brutally murdered by an illegal alien!"

Priorities, amirite?

Exactly Acadia. Here's another example of priorities;
-omg! a person died trying to illegally enter our country! why aren't conservatives weeping over this?

-omg! so what if an illegal immigrant killed 4 elderly Americans? illegal immigration makes us safer!

#1. Hard Workers
#2. Grateful
#3. Diversity of cultures
#4. Being able to help out others
#5. Proving our country is the best of nations.

1. Partially true. However, the drain on social programs, law enforcement, and education is enormous.

2. Who's grateful? You've had an illegal immigrant express gratitude towards you? That's a new one. I live in the capital of illegal immigration, and I've never experienced this.

3. Which is beneficial how exactly? A Harvard researcher found that diverse communities are the most isolated, which is very unhealthy. Meanwhile, the happiest countries are the least diverse.

4. How many homeless people, veterans, and other Americans need help? There's nothing glamorous or fashionable about helping these folks, however. That's why California is experiencing a homeless crisis, and the media chooses to focus on the plight of foreigners instead.

5. Haha. That's a little naive. The rest of the world views charity and kindness as weakness, with a few exceptions.

1. Partially true. However, the drain on social programs, law enforcement, and education is enormous.

2. Who's grateful? You've had an illegal immigrant express gratitude towards you? That's a new one. I live in the capital of illegal immigration, and I've never experienced this.

3. Which is beneficial how exactly? A Harvard researcher found that diverse communities are the most isolated, which is very unhealthy. Meanwhile, the happiest countries are the least diverse.

4. How many homeless people, veterans, and other Americans need help? There's nothing glamorous or fashionable about helping these folks, however. That's why California is experiencing a homeless crisis, and the media chooses to focus on the plight of foreigners instead.

5. Haha. That's a little naive. The rest of the world views charity and kindness as weakness, with a few exceptions.

You asked, I answered. And just like I thought you are completely closed minded.

Connie Koontz

UsA1HzC6_400x400.jpg

Sherri David

Whats your solution then? Stop all immigration completely? You aren't going to stop murders by stopping all immigration. There are 13 million illegal immigrants here already plus millions more legal immigrants. Our society uses things especially illegal immigrants because they make us money because we can hire them cheaply. We aren't going to quit using them because the law of large numbers tell us that some are going to commit egregious crimes. Cars make us money because they get us to work and back. They also cost us money to maintain and feed. We aren't going to give cars up completely because the law of large numbers tells us that some of us will die in them.

Leftist news sources have demonstrated a hesitancy to report news that interferes with their leftist propaganda and agenda. Obama was the same way. For one example, he never attributed radical Muslim terrorism to radical Muslim terrorists because he had a Muslim friendly narrative he wanted to protect from the truth.

Now that is some serious ignorance and paranoia. Maybe he believed that terrorists acting in the name of Islam were defiling their faith just as IRA terrorists were defiling the Catholic faith, or the crazy Christian identity movement was defiling Christianity with their acts of terror. Or, maybe he was advised not to anger our allies. I dont remember Trump criticizing Islamic terrorism in front of his Saudi friends who support some of it. A president is not an op-Ed writer.

Whats your solution then? Stop all immigration completely? You aren't going to stop murders by stopping all immigration.

....... Why is this hard to understand? My thread is about illegal immigration.

There are 13 million illegal immigrants here already plus millions more legal immigrants.

A Yale University study put the number of illegals at 22 million. Regardless, if Yale found that there were 100 million illegals here, the lefts response would still be apathy.

Our society uses things especially illegal immigrants because they make us money because we can hire them cheaply. We aren't going to quit using them because the law of large numbers tell us that some are going to commit egregious crimes. Cars make us money because they get us to work and back. They also cost us money to maintain and feed. We aren't going to give cars up completely because the law of large numbers tells us that some of us will die in them.

Breaking the law in the name of profit is morally acceptable to you?
Today's Democrats are yesterday's Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom