• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's trump on video saying he can't remember when he got married to Melania

Of course he doesnt. It wasn't important to him. She's just an ornament.

I kind of agree with this. I read earlier reports (months earlier) where she said she was going to fully support his run for a second term. So where is she? Last picture of them together was the funeral. She wasn't in the family Christmas photo, but was apparently caring for her ailing mother, which I can't blame her. I don't watch his rallies (maybe 5 minutes here and there) so has she shown up to any of those? The only time his kids appear has been Ivanka, Eric and Jr to testify, although Eric has seemed to be with him on other days. So yes, Trump is too narcissistic to kick her to the curb because let's face it, he's not going to grab another decent looking woman (outside of the obvious gold digger) so he's stuck letting Melania do her own thing where ever she chooses.
Ivanka wants nothing to do with DC or her father's campaign. The Kush family are too busy spending that Arab money 💰.

Every married person knows that's one date you should not forget.
Unless you only care about one self and have cheated on very wife he has had and presently trying to keep.
Trump only likes people he thinks like him, safe to say none of them have liked him in a very long time. Ivanna is buried at his gold course.

So it has been over 18 years when Donny was laying pipe as his wife sat at home. Nothing but class!
tiny pipe, but yes, it was getting laid

While his wife sat home pregnant. I mean this guy is so great.
yep, one of the things that upsets him the most ... is if he perceives someone being disloyal to him. ANY perceived slight

what double-standard [/s]

meanwhile, the MAGAts lap it up!

Great Allah, his name be praised... this guy is almost as senile as our current president, who breaks bones playing with his dog, confuses Egypt with Mexico and thinks his sister is his wife!

Back
Top Bottom