• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here is how I organize my 3100+ YouTube videos

SpectateSwamp

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

At a recent political forum a farmer asked us what we would do / suggest. I said to plant more soft fruit and prunes
That broke up the other candidates and the 100+ crowd. The average age here is well over 60 - GeezerVille

Before; If the videos weren't on the first page or Two, I'd seldom see them

That's changing right now...

I'm cataloging all of them. 1/2 are done; see the list below.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/stonedan/YOUTUBE_URLS.TXT

Now it's easy to randomly select videos from this list and change my web site daily with 5 new / different ones.
Spectate Swamp
My Site won't bore People with the same old videos time and again. If your site doesn't change; visitors quit coming back.

When the list is complete I'll add some more context / details for each video

Video trumps audio and pictures. It just does.

Back
Top Bottom