• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello All.

disobey

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Let's talk. Maybe about what this picture shows.

cartoon.jpg

Not in a good mood today?

Look on the bright side, at least it is obvious this time.

Let's talk. Maybe about what this picture shows.

View attachment 67361208
My first takeaway is that the person who made the window curtains in the background also made the aprons/dresses the woman and girl are wearing. I mean, I'm all about reduce/reuse/recycle but that's a little extreme in my opinion. I try not to dress like my curtains, but to each his/her own, I suppose?

My second takeaway is that the daughter looks so precisely like a younger version of the 'mother' that I suspect the scene depicts some time travel shenanigans. My guess is that the mother went to a parallel universe, went back in time, and kidnapped her younger self as a baby in the hospital to raise as her own daughter. If you look at the so-called mother's expression, she has a sociopathic look to her. I suspect she left several dead bodies in the hospital during the kidnapping. Whatever they're baking, it's likely poisoned and intended for the 'father' who has outlived his usefulness. It's probably the same thing she did to her parents.

My final takeaway is that the plant in the background may be getting too little light and they should move it to a more south-facing window. It's hard to tell for sure because someone graffitied some dumb text bubbles on top of the drawing.

What were your takeaways from it?

My first takeaway is that the person who made the window curtains in the background also made the aprons/dresses the woman and girl are wearing.

My second takeaway is that the daughter looks so precisely like a younger version of the 'mother' that I suspect the scene depicts some time travel shenanigans. My guess is that the mother went to a parallel universe, went back in time, and kidnapped her younger self as a baby in the hospital to raise as her own daughter. If you look at the so-called mother's expression, she has a sociopathic look to her. I suspect left several dead bodies in the hospital during the kidnapping. Whatever they're baking, it's likely poisoned and intended for the 'father' who has outlived his usefulness.

My final takeaway is that the plant in the background may be getting too little light and they should move it to a more south-facing window.

That it's a cartoon and the same artist did the whole thing as is almost always the case with cartoons.

My first takeaway is that the person who made the window curtains in the background also made the aprons/dresses the woman and girl are wearing.

My second takeaway is that the daughter looks so precisely like a younger version of the 'mother' that I suspect the scene depicts some time travel shenanigans. My guess is that the mother went to a parallel universe, went back in time, and kidnapped her younger self as a baby in the hospital to raise as her own daughter. If you look at the so-called mother's expression, she has a sociopathic look to her. I suspect left several dead bodies in the hospital during the kidnapping. Whatever they're baking, it's likely poisoned and intended for the 'father' who has outlived his usefulness. It's probably the same thing she did to her parents.

My final takeaway is that the plant in the background may be getting too little light and they should move it to a more south-facing window.

It's pretty clear these are two transgender ANITFA communists who are putting the final touches on an IED meant to kill babies...

It's pretty clear these are two transgender ANITFA communists who are putting the final touches on an IED meant to kill babies...
The pyros probably shouldn't light the candles, then. Just saying.

ok-bye-see-you.gif

I give this one.... a week. Max.
Meantime I have 9/10 warnings. I have no idea what that means, but I have them. I'm not complaining and certainly not asking for anything to be removed, just an example of the capricious and haphazard way TOS are in enforced in every forum I've ever seen.

@disobey , you're not quite silenced yet.

RIP. He'll rise again, so no worries.

RIP. He'll rise again, so no worries.
My last active violation expires tomorrow so clean slate for me to step on some toes again, rofl.

Well that was quick..

Back
Top Bottom