• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hard truth, if you donate to Biden, it goes towards his campaign. To Trump? At least 1/2 of it goes towards keeping him out of prison.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I will look for a link later, but, what he's doing here, could be illegal, because FEC laws say that any money raised towards a campaign has to go towards events, past/present or future that are related to you trying to run for an elected office. Defrauding the NY State and sexually violating E Jean Carroll have nothing to do with running for President.
So what's the defense for it Righties? Is it because he's being prosecuted by Biden and we have to stand up for it:rolleyes:

I will look for a link later, but, what he's doing here, could be illegal, because FEC laws say that any money raised towards a campaign has to go towards events, past/present or future that are related to you trying to run for an elected office. Defrauding the NY State and sexually violating E Jean Carroll have nothing to do with running for President.
So what's the defense for it Righties? Is it because he's being prosecuted by Biden and we have to stand up for it:rolleyes:

I think he could legitimately argue that the legal fees are to keep him on the campaign trail. The current funding of elections is a farce.

That's one way to win elections, send the opposition to prison. Like Putin does.

It wouldn't be legal here.

Those donations certainly wouldn't be tax deductable.

Yet another in an infinitude of reasons not to vote for the bloody bastard.

I think he could legitimately argue that the legal fees are to keep him on the campaign trail. The current funding of elections is a farce.
Unsure about that. Similar to the arguement that he's trying in the immunity case. That he was acting in his official duties as President. Again his legal issues in NY have nothing to do with any duty related to a federal office.
Could have been because the charges in Congress were weak in comparison but in 1996 and 1998, I don't recall any of the DNC donations going towards Clinton's lawyers because getting a BJ in the WH isn't an official Presidential Duty lol.

Unsure about that. Similar to the arguement that he's trying in the immunity case. That he was acting in his official duties as President. Again his legal issues in NY have nothing to do with any duty related to a federal office.
Could have been because the charges in Congress were weak in comparison but in 1996 and 1998, I don't recall any of the DNC donations going towards Clinton's lawyers because getting a BJ in the WH isn't an official Presidential Duty lol.
I'm unsure as well, but I reject your comparison to the immunity claims. The campaign finance laws are vague, but no one in American history has ever learned that all Americans are subject to the rule of law except the president...

that is actually a brilliant campaign Slogan!

"Hey America! Help me stay out of Prison so that I can become your president!"

Diving Mullah

Back
Top Bottom