• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hands up if you like coldplay

That is probably the first song of theirs I have ever heard and I did not find it entertaining.

I never liked Coldplay all that much because all their songs sound the same. This song is no exception.

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay." - David from The 40 Year Old Virgin

Hand up.

Their great live.

Love to crank up Speed of Sound in the lab.

I could never get into Coldplay. Their music was always incredibly boring and very well-worn territory to me. They are kind of that mainstream band that you don't feel guilty for liking because they are considered to be "hip". It's kind of like how everyone got obsessed with Radiohead during their OK Computer and Kid A albums. I'm a bit of a spoiled brat with my music in that it really has to blow me away if I'm going to listen to it regularly. I don't even really give stuff a chance to grow on me.

Love Coldplay, almost got to see them live once. But As I've said in another post awhile back, I have a deep emotional attachment to music, it can be quite upsetting for me.

Songs like the scientist and Yellow, I actually physically can't listen to anymore because they upset me (remind me of past relationships and the like)

Back
Top Bottom