• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Halloween is approaching!

Everyone is mediocre. If you are feeling like this you should reach out to loved ones or professionals.
Loved ones = naive
Professionals = government vertified drug dealers

Give me a gun and let me blow my brains out if you wnat to help

Loved ones = naive

Okay...this is a tad disturbing.

I'm a useless alcoholic who will at best be a mediocre member of society. I'm not an improver of the cycle but merely one who maintains.

They also serve who only stand and wait." (From Milton's sonnet on his blindness.)

You have to be willing to try them (professionals and meds) many times and switch when it's appropriate. Does it ever hit the first time?

You have to be willing to try them (professionals and meds) many times and switch when it's appropriate. Does it ever hit the first time?

What has that got to do with hollow Ween? :cool:

One great thing about Halloween is that is freaks out religious nuts.

Where I'm from it isn't really celebrated. It's a thing for some kids and they sell some special candies and cakes in the stores, maybe kids dress up to school one day — that's it.

It will be on the day after tomorrow now!

Are you looking forward to it?
Halloween used to be a great Holiday for kids. Over the last several decades you have to worry about who gives them candy, where they go, who's lurking in the shadows. Now we may just be locked up on Halloween night and kids might get to go to a trusted neighbor, if the state, city they live in will allow it. Lock her up is now, Lock Up America thanks to democrats.

Loved ones = naive

Ooops - what's going on here? :(

Here it is a dark night now.
And the next dark night to come will be the night of Halloween ....

My favorite holiday.

And now it is here.
Today is the day!

Happy Halloween and Merry Nos Calan Gaeaf!

In German: Glücklicher Heiligabend! Und eine Frohe Nacht des Winteranfangs!
In English: Happy Holy Evening! And a Merry Night of the Beginning of Winter!

:)

Now Halloween will also have arrived in your country this morning, I think.

Here it is a quarter past twelve noon. High Noon! :)

Back
Top Bottom