• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

H. Clinton calls Gov. Quinn "lucky"

I have another link for you dear, post #18 was directly to you, poor diversion.

I think we're going to heave to let you go. Sorry, it's Obamacare.

both parties have failed us.
How do YOU get us out of it if you're a pol?
Repubs would call you worse nthan a Dem liberal while I'm cerainly centrist here.

How do I get us out of it? Well off the top of my head I can name 3 things

1. Bond sale. An exclusive, keep your god damn grubby, greedy, little hands off the revenue generated for shoring up the pension bond sale.
1.(a.) DO NOT BORROW AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. A 20% across the board cut to EVERY department.

3. Cut Chicago off at the teet. I know half of IL is in Crook County (I'm in Crook County) but the other half doesn't need to continuously be burdened because the City and 1 County of 102 can't understand what fiscal discipline means.

These 3 steps would of course ruin the stranglehold Dems have over the state, so it will never come to fruition, but you asked, so I told ya...

How do I get us out of it? Well off the top of my head I can name 3 things

1. Bond sale. An exclusive, keep your god damn grubby, greedy, little hands off the revenue generated for shoring up the pension bond sale.
1.(a.) DO NOT BORROW AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. A 20% across the board cut to EVERY department.

3. Cut Chicago off at the teet. I know half of IL is in Crook County (I'm in Crook County) but the other half doesn't need to continuously be burdened because the City and 1 County of 102 can't understand what fiscal discipline means.

These 3 steps would of course ruin the stranglehold Dems have over the state, so it will never come to fruition, but you asked, so I told ya...

At least you gave some ideas.

I believe the GOP has many good ideas, like HeritageCare and RomneyCare.
So did T. Roosevelt who saved our National Parks and started the HealthCare debate.

I think we're going to heave to let you go. Sorry, it's Obamacare.

I believe the GOP has many good ideas, like HeritageCare and RomneyCare.
So did T. Roosevelt who saved our National Parks and started the HealthCare debate.

You're a bumper sticker. Be gone.

And Eisenhower building the interstates for the truckers.
And building interstates for me to get to the National Parks saved from the Gilded wing of the GOP.
You're a bumper sticker. Be gone.

So... Hillary actually has nothing to do with this thread, but the OP used her name in the title... because? :screwy

Back
Top Bottom