• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greetings Forum Friends.

833 posts and counting in less than 4 days. :unsure:
I probably should mention something here so y'all know why I'm posting so often. I just got out of the hospital. I went in at the beginning of October for a spinal infection after having surgery for Atrial Fibrillation. I was near death for a little over a month, then a few months in rehab. Just starting to get my legs and speech back. Plus the IV antibiotics every 4 hours 24/7 really messed up my body and I'm 76. So I've been quiet for a while and can't do much else and I'm feeling much better. Hopefully, I'll slow down and won't be such a motor mouth. Thank you.

I probably should mention something here so y'all know why I'm posting so often. I just got out of the hospital. I went in at the beginning of October for a spinal infection after having surgery for Atrial Fibrillation. I was near death for a little over a month, then a few months in rehab. Just starting to get my legs and speech back. Plus the IV antibiotics every 4 hours 24/7 really messed up my body and I'm 76. So I've been quiet for a while and can't do much else and I'm feeling much better. Hopefully, I'll slow down and won't be such a motor mouth. Thank you.
Guess you're trying to get back up to 200,000 posts again. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom