• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GREAT NEWS ! Estonia enforces Moscow tourist visa ban (1 Viewer)

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

GREAT NEWS ! Estonia enforces Moscow tourist visa ban​

the LO will FOLLOW ! Muscovites HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A COMPUTER GAME , AND THE HAGUE WAITS THEM, AND ITS TIME TO PAY PRICE FOR IMPERIALISM AND BARBARITY !

Not going to happen.

Banning travel from Russians who had nothing to do with the war is counterproductive and xenophobic.

Banning travel from Russians who had nothing to do with the war is counterproductive and xenophobic.
wrong, it brings them back to the earth ... a good signal

wrong, it brings them back to the earth ... a good signal

The average Russian has no control over what Vladimir Putin does, regardless of what they personally think about the war.
And the type of Russian who travels abroad is probably not very representative of the average Russian's political views anyway.

average Russian has no control over what Vladimir Putin does,
its a myth , the Muscovites are inherently hardcore imperialists (from Dugin to Dostoevsky and Solzhenitsyn) thats why the majority of them support this colonial war

its a myth , the Muscovites are inherently hardcore imperialists (from Dugin to Dostoevsky and Solzhenitsyn) thats why the majority of them support this colonial war

Well if Estonia doesn't want Russian visitors, I hope America welcomes them. The more the merrier. And not just tourists; I hope we brain drain as many Russian immigrants as possible.

I must say that "There might be some Dostoyevskys and Solzhenitsyns among the Russian visitors" is not a great argument for excluding them.

So a bunch of tourists from Moscow are being banned? Guess the rest of Russia is open weee!

I hope America welcomes them.
move to omsk, if you like the thugs and war -criminals around, fortunately the WH is truly Liberal Order´s leader

Germany and France warned on Tuesday against a European Union ban on tourist visas for Russians, saying it would be counter-productive, highlighting divisions within the 27-nation bloc as foreign ministers prepared to discuss the measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom