• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grand jury indicts man whom Matt Gaetz accused of being involved in extortion scheme against family

tanj

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I was just wondering yesterday how this seemingly disappeared case was going.
I hope this inspires more of us to avoid the presumption of guilt

it seems that the only conspiracy theory was the idea that his denials were a conspiracy theory.

it seems that the only conspiracy theory was the idea that his denials were a conspiracy theory.

Nobody cares about Goetz.

The real target is the GOP scheme to profit off the award of medical marijuana licenses in Florida, which is believed to involve much of the Florida GOP leadership.

Gaetz is the biggest loudmouth and most reckless fool in the group.

And thus the easiest target.

There’s no denying his party girl lifestyle.

I would much rather see the Gaetz story play out in a court of law than on social media.

The general evidence up front does not look good for Matt.

However, if people have exploited him in violation of the law, Matt is due its protection.

I was thinking of that pervert the other day.

Gaetz is garbage but even garbage deserves to be protected.

I was thinking of that pervert the other day.

Gaetz is garbage but even garbage deserves to be protected.
It will be interesting, because for a good case to be made against this guy, Gaetz would have to be a witness, and take the witness stand.

Back
Top Bottom