• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Government prosecutors testify of corruption in Ukraine involving Americans

Except in Broward County where Brenda Snipes proved democrats keep manipulating election results starting on election night, refusing to submit the results until they get the numbers they want.

Since people are determined to prevent American election fraud via legislation, should there be legislation to prevent folks like Snipes from handling American election data?

Since people are determined to prevent American election fraud via legislation, should there be legislation to prevent folks like Snipes from handling American election data?

An American researcher did a study on influences from social media and discovered that organizations like Google or Facebook have the power to motivate voters in whatever direction they want them motivated through propaganda.

An American researcher did a study on influences from social media and discovered that organizations like Google or Facebook have the power to motivate voters in whatever direction they want them motivated through propaganda.

Dems will call what Google and others social media outlets are doing as legal and ethical. Notice how dems have narrowed the definition of meddling or interference in American elections?

Trying to influence a US election is not a crime regardless

When a "Magistrate" (as the Founders put it) uses the power of their office and the purse of the "Union" to "influence" a US election it AbsaByGodLutely IS a crime. In fact it is the reason the Founders thought impeachment a necessity in the Constitution.

and quite frankly, the democrats have taken this whole Russian interference to such an absurd extreme they could be seen as criminal co-conspirators to influence the election on behalf of foreigners every time they open their mouths championing the cause of illegal immigrants.

That's nonsense, trumpian nonsense. Compassion for some of the most desperate people on the planet isn't criminal, or ever should be. NO doubt our immigration laws need revision, to better protect the interests of OUR Country and better accommodate the needs that come to our boarders as a last resort for humane treatment and justice.

We must be patient. The investigations are still ongoing.

But didn't Giuliani meet with Lutsenko several times well before Yovanovitch was fired? How was Giuliani able to meet with Lutsenko and the DOJ/FBI could not? Sounds pretty incompetent to me...:2razz:

Speaking of Giuliani and his "investigation", why is the DOJ not using all his information to subpoena Yovanovitch and all the others who were corrupt?

But didn't Giuliani meet with Lutsenko several times well before Yovanovitch was fired? How was Giuliani able to meet with Lutsenko and the DOJ/FBI could not? Sounds pretty incompetent to me...:2razz:

Speaking of Giuliani and his "investigation", why is the DOJ not using all his information to subpoena Yovanovitch and all the others who were corrupt?

Both Yovanovitch and Lutsenko testified she would not arrange for a meeting between Lutsekno and American Justice Department officials at the embassy and then she said she thought Lutsenko was going to say bad things about her. I assume what she was referring to was the list of Americans she gave Ukrainian officials that she did not want investigated. That list possibly included the Bidens, Tony Podesto and American managers who were handling the allocation and distribution of American aid money to Ukraine which was lacking proper documentation and accountability.

Both Yovanovitch and Lutsenko testified she would not arrange for a meeting between Lutsekno and American Justice Department officials at the embassy and then she said she thought Lutsenko was going to say bad things about her. I assume what she was referring to was the list of Americans she gave Ukrainian officials that she did not want investigated. That list possibly included the Bidens, Tony Podesto and American managers who were handling the allocation and distribution of American aid money to Ukraine which was lacking proper documentation and accountability.

She has been gone for nine months, have they arranged a meeting between Lutsekno and American Justice Department officials at the embassy since she left?

She has been gone for nine months, have they arranged a meeting between Lutsekno and American Justice Department officials at the embassy since she left?

I don't know what the Justice Department is doing. I do know Trump and Zelenski talked about Barr and Guiliani meeting with Ukrainian officials in Ukraine.

I don't know what the Justice Department is doing. I do know Trump and Zelenski talked about Barr and Guiliani meeting with Ukrainian officials in Ukraine.

When did Barr visit Ukraine?

When did Barr visit Ukraine?

I don't know. President Zelenski asked President Trump to send Rudy Guiliani to Ukraine to speak with Ukrainian officials and Trump suggested Barr going with him to which Zelenski agreed.

I don't know. President Zelenski asked President Trump to send Rudy Guiliani to Ukraine to speak with Ukrainian officials and Trump suggested Barr going with him to which Zelenski agreed.

You believe that?

This fairy tale just keeps getting better and better...

Back
Top Bottom