• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Got my "free" in home tests yesterday

Are these the rapid tests?

In the UK I can order a pack of 7 from the government for next day delivery for free and it's been that way for well over 18 months now. You can walk into any pharmacy and get packs as well for nothing and with no questions asked.

Why has it taken the US so long?

This isn't a complaint or dig, just an honest question as I assumed the tests were freely available everywhere.
Incompetence of this administration.

What's the use of test kits at this point? Oh wait, there's still $millions to be made. Never let a good disaster go to waste as one wise politician once said.
For the Chinese.

I got mine, and will try and get them every month. I own a company and they sure come in handy. America is a bit late on this, and of course not as efficient as the UK. But, glad I got them.
UK is dropping Covid restrictions so I wouldn’t hold them up as an example to give you credibility

Back
Top Bottom