• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP voter suppression award-winner, "I am not making this up" category

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Pending in the Georgia legislature is a bill, that among other elements to prevent people from voting, would prohibit the distribution of free food or drink to those in line. Hope it becomes law, and would love to move to Georgia be the first to get arrested and demand a jury trial for giving parched voters a drink. How would you like to be the ADA that prosecutes this case? "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the defendant Nickyjo wantonly and deliberately gave a bottle of Perrier to a person in line. He also gave her a peach. How can we allow this in Georgia?"

This is one of scores of measures introduced by the party to restrict voting. They changed a republican law that made it easier to vote absentee. Why don't you want people to vote, republicans? I know the answer, but I'll let you go first.

it's time to pass a version of the nationwide voting rights act.

It's like they are not even trying to hide their true intentions anymore. 5-year-olds can be more cunning and discrete in pushing their agenda.

Back
Top Bottom