• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP set to Release Controversial Biden Report

Well, the report is out, and pretty damning for the Communist party candidate;

• Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
  • Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
  • Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
  • Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
{ Additionally, U.S. Treasury Department records “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals,” the report reveals. }

Think mean old Mr. Trump might mention this crap in the debate? ;) Why would all these foreign sources pay him big bucks if he couldn't influence Old Slimy Joe?

Think mean old Mr. Trump might mention this crap in the debate? ;) Why would all these foreign sources pay him big bucks if he couldn't influence Old Slimy Joe?

There is zero evidence that US foreign policy was affected.

All that is left is unfounded accusations and conjecture

There is zero evidence that US foreign policy was affected.

All that is left is unfounded accusations and conjecture

So they gave him aaaaaaaalllllllllll that cash just cause he's a really nice guy, right? Haha, even you can't explain that away.

If it wasn't for covid and the economic downturn this could very well have been the final nail in Biden. I'm not sure if it will convince anybody new to vote for Trump or not vote at all, but it isn't surprising that Republicans have prepared some tabloid package to promote close to the election.

So, did the report bring up any evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Joe Biden?

No?

If it wasn't for covid and the economic downturn this could very well have been the final nail in Biden. I'm not sure if it will convince anybody new to vote for Trump or not vote at all, but it isn't surprising that Republicans have prepared some tabloid package to promote close to the election.

How so? What illegality is pointed to in the report?

One can make spooky fingers while talking about large sums of money... but until there is actual evidence of wrongdoing then this is nothing more than tax payer funded propaganda

According to the Hill. Doesn't sound good for #JimCroweJoe
----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

you were played yet again.

According to the Hill. Doesn't sound good for #JimCroweJoe
----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

Oh My, I don't this this worked out the way you thought it would....ROTFLMAO!

How so? What illegality is pointed to in the report?

One can make spooky fingers while talking about large sums of money... but until there is actual evidence of wrongdoing then this is nothing more than tax payer funded propaganda
There doesn't need to be anything illegal. The game is to give the appearance that something bad happened in order to activate or deactivate certain voters. It isn't ethical, but it is very effective if the main goal is holding power.

Well, the report is out, and pretty damning for the Communist party candidate;

• Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
  • Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
  • Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
  • Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
{ Additionally, U.S. Treasury Department records “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals,” the report reveals. }

Townhall.com, just about an extreme far right on the bias meter. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Joe is definitely going to jail! :rolleyes: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There doesn't need to be anything illegal. The game is to give the appearance that something bad happened in order to activate or deactivate certain voters. It isn't ethical, but it is very effective if the main goal is holding power.

I get that. I don’t even think that this would accomplish that.

I read the thing. They don’t have anything really that bad on Hunter Biden.

The best that they have is a sketchy credit card thing with a Chinese businessman.... past that.... it is all just unevidenced accusations and conjecture.

So, did the report bring up any evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Joe Biden?

No?

democrats lie, and when they aren't lying, they falsify and prevaricate.

{ “The Senate investigation’s explosive new revelations about the Biden family profiting from Russia, China and other foreign sources while Joe Biden was vice president amount to stunning levels of corruption and breathtaking breaches of America’s national security. While Biden was vice president, his son Hunter received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the billionaire wife of the former mayor of Moscow, individuals who are undoubtedly connected to Vladimir Putin. Chinese nationals also lavished Hunter and other members of the Biden family with money, giving Hunter and Biden’s brother James credit cards for a $100,000 international shopping spree. But the mysterious $142,300 wire transfer from a Kazakhstan businessman through a Latvian bank and a company in Singapore has to take the cake. These bombshells are in addition to new information regarding Hunter’s sweetheart gig on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian gas company that bribed a Ukrainian prosecutor. }

Townhall.com, just about an extreme far right on the bias meter. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Joe is definitely going to jail! :rolleyes: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's astounding that those who regularly cite CNN, MSCCP, and HuffingGlue would have the balls to attack the source of any news report. If you can't refute the content, attack the source.

It's astounding that those who regularly cite CNN, MSCCP, and HuffingGlue would have the balls to attack the source of any news report. If you can't refute the content, attack the source.

I always seek mixed bias sources when possible, but if I do cite CNN etc., I get a similar response. So I'm not supposed to give as good as I get? I'm not having that nonsense.

democrats lie, and when they aren't lying, they falsify and prevaricate.

{ “The Senate investigation’s explosive new revelations about the Biden family profiting from Russia, China and other foreign sources while Joe Biden was vice president amount to stunning levels of corruption and breathtaking breaches of America’s national security. While Biden was vice president, his son Hunter received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the billionaire wife of the former mayor of Moscow, individuals who are undoubtedly connected to Vladimir Putin. Chinese nationals also lavished Hunter and other members of the Biden family with money, giving Hunter and Biden’s brother James credit cards for a $100,000 international shopping spree. But the mysterious $142,300 wire transfer from a Kazakhstan businessman through a Latvian bank and a company in Singapore has to take the cake. These bombshells are in addition to new information regarding Hunter’s sweetheart gig on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian gas company that bribed a Ukrainian prosecutor. }

dude. you're getting really emotional about a Republican investigation.

go to Twitter and let those Republicans have it!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude. you're getting really emotional about a Republican investigation.

go to Twitter and let those Republicans have it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky YOU, Twitter banned me, so I came here!

(I had over 50,000 followers :( )

I get that. I don’t even think that this would accomplish that.

I read the thing. They don’t have anything really that bad on Hunter Biden.

The best that they have is a sketchy credit card thing with a Chinese businessman.... past that.... it is all just unevidenced accusations and conjecture.
Given the current situation I don't think it will accomplish its goal either, but the idea is to make a big fuss about it and count on sensational headlines to make it effective. It tends to work in normal circumstances.

Do you mean will trump go Off Topic in the Debates, Bet the Family Farm on it.

Lucky YOU, Twitter banned me, so I came here!

(I had over 50,000 followers :( )
You wont here. Just so ya know, you have to actually discuss topics here and often with those that will be your intellectual superiors. Hey maybe you will learn something during your stay here, we all like learning, right?

Given the current situation I don't think it will accomplish its goal either, but the idea is to make a big fuss about it and count on sensational headlines to make it effective. It tends to work in normal circumstances.

The thing is that if one were to read the report all it shows is that Hunter Biden and his company got paid money for services.

There is zero evidence presented that this was illegal nor was there any conclusion presented that categorized it as so.

It looks like taxpayer funded propaganda

I had never heard of QAnon until I came here. The radical left is obsessed with it, the right doesn't pay much attention.

Besides, the idea that there is some pedophile ring that has a private island where celebrities and politicians like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and Matt Daemon fly to in order to have sex with underage girls (and boys in the case of Daemon) is just absurd.

No way someone could have a Lolita Express flying to pedophile island.....

Back
Top Bottom