• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego got into a heated Twitter exchange Today

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Most of us here in DP knows which of the two is a worthy human being.

Gallego said the freshman Georgia Republican, who's embraced a host of far-right conspiracy theories, was aligned with the Capitol rioters after she called her Democratic colleagues "the enemy within" in a tweet.

"I was trying to figure what type of pen to stab your friends with if they overran us on the floor of the House of Representatives while trying to conduct a democratic transition of power," Gallego said. "So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America."

Gallego, a Marine combat veteran from Arizona, helped his colleagues with their gas masks as pro-Trump loyalists stormed the Capitol in January. He also provided shelter in his office to several journalists after they were denied entry into a safe room.

Oh my a heated Twitter exchange! What next cross words between a democrat and republican?
Twitter basically sucks. It's a free speech zone for the left to say what ever they happen to chose.
Conservatives/republican's not so much.

Just one more silly thread! ;)o_O

Oh my a heated Twitter exchange! What next cross words between a democrat and republican?
Twitter basically sucks. It's a free speech zone for the left to say what ever they happen to chose.

Trump enjoyed 4-5 years of Twitter filled with lies and his usual bullshit most of the time. Apparently, many Righties used/uses it also - still, a free speech zone to them as well.

I enjoyed starting this thread because a Marine responded with gusto - truth filled gusto response to a silly QAnon quack. The new Trumplican Party. You should be proud of that. ;)

And yet here you are.

Who took away her freedom of speech to call democrats the enemy within? What you and many of the trump supporters don't like is you now get answered back. A Qanon crazy or a marine. Who would you vote for?

Trump enjoyed 4-5 years of Twitter filled with lies and his usual bullshit most of the time. Apparently, many Righties used/uses it also - still, a free speech zone to them as well.

I enjoyed starting this thread because a Marine responded with gusto - truth filled gusto response to a silly QAnon quack. The new Trumplican Party. You should be proud of that. ;)
No more so than the crap that comes from the left. So many of those lies wound up being true, so much of the lefts accusations would up being lies. It's a two way street and both sides are taking advantage. Only difference is the left runs most of the communication mediums in this country.

No more so than the crap that comes from the left. So many of those lies wound up being true, so much of the lefts accusations would up being lies. It's a two way street and both sides are taking advantage. Only difference is the left runs most of the communication mediums in this country.
Maybe because running a communication medium takes brains and skill. Funny how innovation always seems to come from leftists.

Most of us here in DP knows which of the two is a worthy human being.

Gallego said the freshman Georgia Republican, who's embraced a host of far-right conspiracy theories, was aligned with the Capitol rioters after she called her Democratic colleagues "the enemy within" in a tweet.

"I was trying to figure what type of pen to stab your friends with if they overran us on the floor of the House of Representatives while trying to conduct a democratic transition of power," Gallego said. "So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America."

Gallego, a Marine combat veteran from Arizona, helped his colleagues with their gas masks as pro-Trump loyalists stormed the Capitol in January. He also provided shelter in his office to several journalists after they were denied entry into a safe room.

Oh come now. You folks are always telling me that social media is run by the left and now you need a citation?
For the claim that "innovation always seems to come from leftists?"

Yeah. I want a citation for that.

Social media is an innovation that you claim is all leftist. Then there are electric cars. Leftist. Renewable energy. Leftist. All you lot have are tax breaks for the rich and trying to keep the dying coal industry alive.

Social media is an innovation that you claim is all leftist. Then there are electric cars. Leftist. Renewable energy. Leftist. All you lot have are tax breaks for the rich and trying to keep the dying coal industry alive.
Claiming things are an invention of a leftist is not a citation of a source that shows the claim is true. It's just making a more specific, but still uncited, claim than you were before.

Claiming things are an invention of a leftist is not a citation of a source that shows the claim is true. It's just making a more specific, but still uncited, claim than you were before.
I'm indulging my inner right wing tendencies. If you want to know, you have to do my homework and look it up. If I don't agree with what you find, I'll tell you that it's funded by the Koch brothers or some other billionaire that I've decided is evil. 😁

I'm indulging my inner right wing tendencies. If you want to know, you have to do my homework and look it up. If I don't agree with what you find, I'll tell you that it's funded by the Koch brothers or some other billionaire that I've decided is evil. 😁
What?

You're just pissed because your maniac white supremacist is getting her disgusting ass handed to her. No one deserves it more than her.

That's hilarious, given that you guys still want to use coal for energy.

What BS

You must have missed Rumps tweets 2016-2020

Back
Top Bottom