• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giving kids hormobes seems foolish.

Check out your original post the font you used is identical to the default font and in no way did it indicate "sarcasm" hence my questioning you.
Dude, lighten up a little.
The "sarcasm font" was itself a message board/forum style of joke.
Those who frequent here appreciated the post for sarcasm. You didn't which is fine and I tried to clear that up, but in doing so, apparently confused you again. My bad.

Yep. Most cases self resolve, yet you support giving small children life altering treatments anyway. It's pure ignorance.

What people do with their children isn't your concern. I thought you people on the right were all about "No, it doesn't take a village to raise a child, parents should do what they choose"?

Especially since there’s no such thing as hormobes.

What people do with their children isn't your concern. I thought you people on the right were all about "No, it doesn't take a village to raise a child, parents should do what they choose"?
Pure bs. You guys love taking g kids from parents when it pushes your buttons and would do much more taking if you could.

Yes it's all of our business when pare to abuse children

Giving you children life altering treatments for something that is likely self correcting and not needed is child abuse.

Pure bs. You guys love taking g kids from parents when it pushes your buttons and would do much more taking if you could.

Yes it's all of our business when pare to abuse children

Giving you children life altering treatments for something that is likely self correcting and not needed is child abuse.

I didn't know I took kids from their parents. Can you let me know when I did that?

If you know someone who is abusing their child, you should call the police and tell them.

I didn't know I took kids from their parents. Can you let me know when I did that?

If you know someone who is abusing their child, you should call the police and tell them.
Crazy parents giving their children unneeded life altering drugs is abusing the.

Crazy parents giving their children unneeded life altering drugs is abusing the.
Parents aren't making treatment decisions. Who told you that parents are making the diagnosis or treatment decisions?

According to this, the majority of gender confused kids get over it by adulthood.

What kind of foolish parent would transition their small child when it could damage the rest if their lives?

The left wokism has truly morphed into an insane cult.
I thought parents were supposed to have the final say. Are you suggesting the government decides?

Parents aren't making treatment decisions. Who told you that parents are making the diagnosis or treatment decisions?
It should be obvious that I didnt mean they literally gave them the drugs. I was pointing to consent.

We don't even have good research on what effect puberty blockers and hormones have on young kids. This is NOT following established medical protocols. Insanity.

Do you think the parents should have the final say over everything?

Yes, they should, as long as what they are doing while raising their children is not illegal.

They can not lock their children up in a dog cage and starve them. They can do whatever else they want. As can you with your children. Unless you believe it does "take a village" to raise a child, as Mrs. Clinton once said?

We don't even have good research on what effect puberty blockers and hormones have on young kids. This is NOT following established medical protocols. Insanity.
Those blockers are prescription drugs, so the prescribing Drs must follow the current treatment protocols or their actions are malpractice.

It should be obvious that I didnt mean they literally gave them the drugs. I was pointing to consent.
Those trans teens are under the care of MDs and PhDs who are trained in human sexuality. Do you have a better idea? Waiting is not an option when the teens are already starting to display the effects of gender dysphoria.

What is a hormobe?

What is a hormobe?
I believe it’s an old German word that means “a whale’s vagina”.

Actually, I think the original translation was lost many years ago…no one really knows anymore.

On topic: How many of these parents lamenting the making of potentially life altering decisions for their children also circumsized their sons?

Yes, they should, as long as what they are doing while raising their children is not illegal.

They can not lock their children up in a dog cage and starve them. They can do whatever else they want. As can you with your children. Unless you believe it does "take a village" to raise a child, as Mrs. Clinton once said?
So you think there are zero reforms that need to be made in the future regarding g laws and children.

Like you ate saying there are zero parents in the entire country right now that are legally abusing their kids in some way by loopholes or lack of good enough comprehensive protective laws?

We have the perfect law system already for protecting kids from child abuse?

Then call the authorities or make a citizens arrest.
Yea the slave owners said the same thing when people complained back when it was legal lol.

What a pathetic debating statement.

So you think there are zero reforms that need to be made in the future regarding g laws and children.

Like you ate saying there are zero parents in the entire country right now that are legally abusing their kids in some way by loopholes or lack of good enough comprehensive protective laws?

We have the perfect law system already for protecting kids from child abuse?
Transgender medical care is not child abuse. Refusing effective medical care to trans teens is most definitely abusive because they have depression and various forms of anxiety disorders, often lifelong situations if gender dysphoria is not addressed in a prompt and medically effective manner. Trans teens do not grow out of it.

Transgender medical care is not child abuse. Refusing effective medical care to trans teens is most definitely abusive because they have depression and various forms of anxiety disorders, often lifelong situations if gender dysphoria is not addressed in a prompt and medically effective manner. Trans teens do not grow out of it.
Yes giving unecessary life altering therapies to kids is child abuse. And given most cases self resolve it will happen.

Yes giving unecessary life altering therapies to kids is child abuse. And given most cases self resolve it will happen.
Gender dysphoria does not resolve when the teen seeks to transition. Who told you that it does resolve when the teens have symptoms of gender dysphoria? Gender identity can only be effectively treated with life-altering therapies. That is the point. Reassignment surgery is reserved for 17-18 years of age, so they aren't children.

What are the sources for your information? Please post them so I could read them.

Gender dysphoria does not resolve when the teen seeks to transition. Who told you that it does resolve when the teens have symptoms of gender dysphoria? Gender identity can only be effectively treated with life-altering therapies. That is the point. Reassignment surgery is reserved for 17-18 years of age, so they aren't children.

What are the sources for your information? Please post them so I could read them.

Here a a left with g source showing concern over stopping poverty blockers.

The are damaging to kids if they are not needed. And obviously some of them will not be needed in cases that self resolve.

Back
Top Bottom