• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gillum Got Screwed

The republican way, project. Sling dirt. the dumb republican voters just eat up the lies. And even in the face of facts, they will still deny

Couldn't have been that he leaned a bit far left?

The republican way, project. Sling dirt. the dumb republican voters just eat up the lies. And even in the face of facts, they will still deny

So it was because Rep. voters got off their butts not, the lack of Dem. voters who did not.

No need to cry for Mr. Gillum.

The trend in Florida indicates that Mr. Gillum has a rosy political future ahead of him.

Some people may not like that trend, but no one can stop it.

There is a somewhat tongue-in-cheek movement for South Florida to secede and create two states.

My only question......how soon?

There is a somewhat tongue-in-cheek movement for South Florida to secede and create two states.

My only question......how soon?

Why is that? Florida is a retirement and vacation state. How can Gillum help those who flock to the state and bring tax revenue, other than overtaxing them and sending them elsewhere? Tourists have choices, so do retirees.

Speaking of those less intellectually equipped......I saw a DeSantis bumper sticker during the primary that read, "Make Florida Great Again". Did someone not inform him that the pachyderms have held the statehouse lo these many, many years. Including the present governor (soon to be senator) who has these impeccable credentials.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/...cott-rick-scott-oversaw-largest-medicare-fra/

These people are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Back
Top Bottom