• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gibberish of the Day!

That does make sense, apparently he earned himself a purple heart in his own personal Viet Nam...

He should make himself a general since he'd be the GREATEST GENERAL OF ALL TIME, just like he's the greatest president evver. YUUUUUUGGGELY better than Lincoln, and his poll number beat Lincoln Washington AND Jefferson's COMBINED! Nobody has ever seen poll number like his!

Then he could issue himself a genuine purple heart like he clearly deserves. I mean the bravery he showed! It's just enough to warm America's collective heart isn't it?

Makes most *real patriots* swoon! Are ya swoonin'? If not, why do you hate America?

Wow, old Irrelevant cartoons to support your position, you are aware this is not first grade right???

That's next year, if grokky can make the kindergarten grade that is....:roll:

Doubtful at this point.....

Have you read his posts? I doubt he did, I mean he hit post on that nonsense.:roll:

So....our President has decided to throw federal workers and national security under the bus to protect national security from Mexican invasion by building a wall he claims is already built with plans he does not have but change daily because he will look like a fool if he doesn't?

Merry Freakin' Christmas and crappy New Year America!

So....our President has decided to throw federal workers and national security under the bus to protect national security from Mexican invasion by building a wall he claims is already built with plans he does not have but change daily because he will look like a fool if he doesn't?

Isn't it refreshing to have an honest patriot in the whitehouse for a ch....

I can't even finish that sarcasm with a straight face.....:2rofll:

That is a darned good synopsis of the situation. I could only wish our President could express it half as cogently.

Back
Top Bottom