• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Georgia confirms Biden victory and finds no widespread fraud

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

It's settled and decided. Georgia votes for Biden! 👏
Oops, my Bad! According to your link, Biden beat Trump by 12,284 votes. I made a post earlier today claiming Biden won by over 13,000 votes.

News update: Geogia completed its hand recount today, confirming Biden won Georgia by more than 13,000 votes.
View attachment 67305423Tally another win for Joe and his allies Antifa, The Resistance and The Deep State!

Now we can all be reassured about our Democracy, right? Because that's all people wanted: to make sure.

Unless your name is Lindsey Graham, in which case you wanted Mail in Ballots tossed out to tilt the outcome.

Time for Team Trump to call it quits.
Of course Trump supporters can keep sending money to help him out if they wish.

It's settled and decided. Georgia votes for Biden! 👏

But. but. but...what about the fraud? Rush says it was rigged. Hannity says it was rigged, therefor it had to be rigged. Rudy also said it was rigged. It had to be rigged right? Trump lost by a piddly 6 million votes. Certainly a million here or a million there had to be miscounted somewhere, right?

Now we can all be reassured about our Democracy, right? Because that's all people wanted: to make sure.

Not until the rattlesnake is put in his rightful place next year: a federal prison in New York City.

But. but. but...what about the fraud? Rush says it was rigged. Hannity says it was rigged, therefor it had to be rigged. Rudy also said it was rigged. It had to be rigged right? Trump lost by a piddly 6 million votes. Certainly a million here or a million there had to be miscounted somewhere, right?

Don't you see in Georgia the recount was done in a secret Democrat stronghold.

The ballots were snatched in the wee hours brought to a warehouse where Republicans were not allowed and only Democrats did the recount.

I guess we no longer need the pre recount avidavids. You know like the ones below.

Very sinister. Many, many avidavids out there.

One read: "I witnessed a janitor vacuuming the floor near where ballots are stored". He looked suspicious.

Another: "I left the room for 2 minutes to pee when I got back they placed the ballots on the table too neatly.

I am enjoying Trump loosing twice!!

Back
Top Bottom