• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tek plant and shops for tactical shotgun

Jerry

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
George Zimmerman Shops For Tactical Shotgun

0822-george-zimmerman-kel-tec-tmz-3.jpg

George Zimmerman was on the hunt today -- for a shotgun ... TMZ has learned.

Zimmerman went to Kel-Tec in Cocoa, Florida ... a gun manufacturing company. We're told he was asking questions about the legality of buying a shotgun -- specifically, the Kel-Tec KSG.

The gun in question is a tactical shotgun, often used for home defense. It holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.

Yeah no kidding. If I were receiving as my threats as GZ is, I might have to have one of those surgically attached to my arm. Of course, the same people issuing those death threats in the first place are probably the ones who are going to criticize him over this...

He doesn't seem to be showing sufficient remorse for still being alive.

Cant understand how this is a 'story'.

I think it a wise move by George Zimmerman. If he goes into hiding he starves. He also wants people to know he's armed, particularly after the Texas Highway Patrol issued a press release of where he is located, what he is driving and that he is sometimes alone in the vehicle - basically setting him up for assassination.

I swear to Christ I hope we don't hear about Zimmerman's comings and goings like he's a ****ing Kardashian now.

I swear to Christ I hope we don't hear about Zimmerman's comings and goings like he's a ****ing Kardashian now.

Oh, we will. You can bet your a** on it. The f**kn bleedia (media) has nothing better. What else are they going to report on? How F**ked up our tyrantical Government is? Please.

"Keeping up with the Zimmermans". Kinda catchy.
Be fun to watch a show based on someone who's life was almost snuffed out, dragged through the courts till he was beyond broke and make a decent comback.
Not some pampered floosies who date NBA players and life off daddy's name.

Cant understand how this is a 'story'.
Well, both the racists and the gun grabbers wanted Zimmerman hung. But instead, Z's out free, losing weight, looking good, and buying more guns to kill more No_Limit_Niggas. Pic related:

1.jpg

I just have to rub it in.

P.S:
Limbaugh hasn't been forced off the air, either, nor has he been forced to change his theme song...but that's another topic. Look forward to ever more Zimmerman/Martin updates until the end of time.

P.P.S:
Terry Schiavo is still dead.

Last edited:
Well, both the racists and the gun grabbers wanted Zimmerman hung. But instead, Z's out free, losing weight, looking good, and buying more guns to kill more No_Limit_Niggas. Pic related:

View attachment 67152703

I just have to rub it in.

P.S:
Limbaugh hasn't been forced off the air, either, nor has he been forced to change his theme song...but that's another topic. Look forward to ever more Zimmerman/Martin updates until the end of time.

P.P.S:
Terry Schiavo is still dead.
I read somewhere that limbaugh just signed a new deal with Clear Channel. Im sure all the hbters will be starting threads again.

Cant kill the man...he is painkiller infused!

Back
Top Bottom