• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gentlemen: Short, Medium or Long

She can find me in a couple months when it grows out. That, or find a Dolly Parton wig until then. Either or.

Have you ever dated or gone out with a woman that wore helmets :shock: .....uhm erm I mean Wigs? :lol: I use to know this one that would do that. Be a redhead for a couple of days then go to a blond, etc etc.

Course all the make up went with whatever style she was shootin for.

Have you ever dated or gone out with a woman that wore helmets :shock: .....uhm erm I mean Wigs? :lol: I use to know this one that would do that. Be a redhead for a couple of days then go to a blond, etc etc.

No, I've never dated a black woman.

I dated a girl in college that had some weird genetic thing going where she had no hair ANYWHERE. none on her head, no eyebrows, no body hair at all. She had a large collection of wigs that she switched up depending on her mood.

I dated a girl in college that had some weird genetic thing going where she had no hair ANYWHERE. none on her head, no eyebrows, no body hair at all. She had a large collection of wigs that she switched up depending on her mood.

There's no excuse for that, short of chemotherapy.

Yeah that would be different as well as explainable as to why.....the ones I knew were college chicks too. But they had hair. Short hair usually. Just liked to wear wigs and dress up. Hit the party scene.

There's no excuse for that, short of chemotherapy.

she had some genetic condition that affected the protein coding involved with hair growth. she was physically unable to grow hair.

edit: found it

Hypotrichosis is the term dermatologists use to describe a condition of no hair growth. Unlike alopecia, which describes hair loss where formerly there was hair growth, hypotrichosis describes a situation where there wasn't any hair growth in the first place. Hypotrichoses (plural) then are conditions that affect individuals right from birth and usually stay with them throughout their lives.

she had some genetic condition that affected the protein coding involved with hair growth. she was physically unable to grow hair.

edit: found it

Ugh, that sucks. I'm sure she's a nice person, but that woulda been a deal-breaker for me.

Ugh, that sucks. I'm sure she's a nice person, but that woulda been a deal-breaker for me.

well.....it did have it's upside....no body hair ANYWHERE ;)

Depens on the lady. In general I don't like short hair.

I'm one of the few guys that likes a somewhat "natural" look down there.

it's not the "look" that gets me...it's having to floss afterwards ;)

Medium length. Long hair gets in the way. There is nothing to grab onto with short hair. :lol:

As we have covered hair color, now on to hair length. I am sorry ChrisL. :notlook:

Do you prefer short hair, medium length hair, long or extremely long, ie. below shoulders toward waist length?

I couldn't care **** less, as long as it's long enough to hold on to when I'm ****ing her doggy style.

As we have covered hair color, now on to hair length. I am sorry ChrisL. :notlook:

Do you prefer short hair, medium length hair, long or extremely long, ie. below shoulders toward waist length?

I like her hair to be just long enough to cover her breasts, both for looks and touching.

I like her hair to be just long enough to cover her breasts, both for looks and touching.

I don't mind brushing a womans hair.
tongue.gif
V4yc9.jpg

Don't like real long hair and very much prefer short even closely to the head if she choses. Long hair to me seperates the face as people look at the hair instead of the face. We had a woman at work that had hair as long as Crystal Gale's which is down past the waste. What a hassle that must be.

I think long hair is generally more flattering, but I do have to say that some women pull off a short cut quite eloquently. With just the right cut for the face, a woman can pull this off:

936full-robin-wright.jpg
To me, Robin Wright looks amazing with this short cut.

Back
Top Bottom