• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender affirming Surgeries in DC on people under 16...

That statement might be true if one ignores your political agenda, one that demands we turn a blind eye to the surgical mutilation of minors.
prove it. bring those parents and those children here and have them PROVE it. or admit this is all a lie.

30 year old patient: I identify as a blind person. Please remove my eyes.
Doctor: Due to our oath to keep people safe, we cannot honor that request.

7 year old boy: I identify as a girl. Please give me estrogen and hack off my gen!tals.
Doctor: No problem, miss - come on in and let me get to work !
i am legally blind, DB. and yes, i COULD have my eyes removed if my eye disease gets much worse. wanna try again, since you're lying in both scenarios? whataboutery like this dhows nothing but your bigotry and hatred towards transgenders. not a good look at all.

With articles like this, I'm honestly at the point where I'm fine with defunding the police so we can just get this inevitable leftist propagated and forced civil war over with.
so your main goal in life is to kill your fellow americans because they aren't JUST LIKE YOU. please leave MY country , because you're nothing but a traitor.

You have no problem mutilating the gen!tals of minors.
Just know that if the chips ever fall, you and your ilk will not be forgiven.
Just say that.
you are accusing a fellow poster of a serious crime, dude. not cool at all. and i, for one, couldn't care less about being" forgiven" for helping people to be themselves instead of committing suicide or living in hell their entire lives.

It doesn't matter anymore. You and your kind have crossed a line which one day you will have to answer for. Life is not a joke. Like I said earlier, I really really hope you leftists actually start a civil war one day.
we won't , but YOU will, so you can kill people who don't want to live in your bigoted, twisted and hateful world. an guess what? WE will win.

i am legally blind, DB. and yes, i COULD have my eyes removed if my eye disease gets much worse. wanna try again, since you're lying in both scenarios? whataboutery like this dhows nothing but your bigotry and hatred towards transgenders. not a good look at all.

we won't , but YOU will, so you can kill people who don't want to live in your bigoted, twisted and hateful world. an guess what? WE will win.

Somebody here seems very angry.

Yeah I remember hearing this stuff didn't happen, that it was crazy talk to suggest such was being pushed on children.

I've already posted a study showing 55% of wpath affiliated surgeons had completed neovsgina creation on kids. The youngest was 15, a few days before 16. Multiple had performed on 16 year olds.

I've already posted a study showing 55% of wpath affiliated surgeons had completed neovsgina creation on kids. The youngest was 15, a few days before 16. Multiple had performed on 16 year olds.
Those are obviously teens, despite your attempt to create an emetional strawman. Do you know the case and the reasons why that surgical decision was made?

If that were true, there would be no Transregret movement. That clinic in the UK wouldn't be getting shut down. Sorry, your square imagination peg does not fit in realities round hole, no matter how much you're told it will.

You forgot sweden, finland, and France and their changes to treatment of children. The major medical organization of Australia and New Zealand provided warnings too.

Last edited:
Why should medical decisions not be left to the patient, their family, and their physicians?

Why should medical decisions not be left to the patient, their family, and their physicians?

We typically don't let kids self diagnose then affirm the diagnosis.

Lisa has a belief that transgender can be diagnosed with an mri. Assuming that is true and proven, give all kids that claim a trans identity an mri and allow those that are diagnosed to socially transition and be medicalized if they choose.

We know from studies (11 total studies) that most kids desist if left alone. We also know from anecdotal claims and a 2020 study that lisa posted that they are seeing more and more detransitioners recently that have been harmed by medicalization.

So, basically, until we have high quality studies and evidence in support(and multiple reviews have found the studies in this area are low quality), I wouldn't be in favor.

If they were actually treating the kids and working to ensure the proper treatment was being done I'd be all for it. But the Transregret movement the horror stories of children going through a phase being coerced into making radical and life altering decisions is what I and others are against. Evidently that's transphobic, wanting to protect kids now. We live in very strange times.

If they were actually treating the kids and working to ensure the proper treatment was being done I'd be all for it. But the Transregret movement the horror stories of children going through a phase being coerced into making radical and life altering decisions is what I and others are against. Evidently that's transphobic, wanting to protect kids now. We live in very strange times.

So we should leave medical decisions to the government?

We typically don't let kids self diagnose then affirm the diagnosis.
Which is why no patient diagnoses themselves with any condition. We leave virtually every medical decision to a patient, their family, and their physicians. Why do you want the government involved in medical decisions?

Which is why no patient diagnos themselves with any condition.

Not in practice and not with some percentage of doctors. It's why even some doctors who are transgender themselves have stared putting out warnings.

That is the obvious answer.

When do you plan to understand the transregert demographic is a tiny fraction? If you got 96% on a test would that be considered flunking to you or would that be dean's list territory? You and Buck have no problem with hurting 95% of the trans patients just because of your transphobic emotions. The idea that you share these transphobic options makes me question what she has said about her own trans health. I have never met a trans person who was as unhappy as you are.

A +95% success rate in medicine is amazing because of the variation of the patients that they are working with. If you understood depression and drugs work more than 75% of the time it's a miracle.

Last edited:

About 1% of people who undergo gender confirmation surgery regret it, meaning 99% of people don't. If we go with @Lisa's numbers, trans regret is about 5%, meaning 95% of people who don't.

Why are you so hung up on that 1%/5% and not the other 95%/99%? Your silence there is deafening, Renae.

About 1% of people who undergo gender confirmation surgery regret it, meaning 99% of people don't. If we go with @Lisa's numbers, trans regret is about 5%, meaning 95% of people who don't.

Why are you so hung up on that 1%/5% and not the other 95%/99%? Your silence there is deafening, Renae.
Either this is just stirring the pot for partisan or personal amusement, or she has serious regrets about her own transition and incorrectly thinks that she is protecting everyone else. She brings everyone else's transition into question or even the ability of others to transition when supported by a Dr/therapist, but for some strange reason wont discuss her own, or her alternatives that she must think are better than the current WPATH and DSM-5 treatment standards.

Buck is obviously not trans but he seems to believe similarly and it would appear that he supports gatekeeping teens or maybe even adults, despite the extreme medical danger involved in that tactic. Apparently when trans teens die or suffer a lifetime of harm because of gatekeeping it doesn't matter as much as when 5% might detranstion.

IMVHO.

Not in practice and not with some percentage of doctors. It's why even some doctors who are transgender themselves have stared putting out warnings.
Again, why should medical decisions not be left to patients, their family, and their physicians?

Again, why should medical decisions not be left to patients, their family, and their physicians?
It would see that Buck believes that Drs, therapists and patients dont know the facts, but TERFs and conservative politicians are apparently experts in humans sexuality medicine.

He doesn't seem to understand the 95 is a larger number than 5.

Many reasons. But, sure. Documented harm to an increasing number of deteansitioners.

In this case, I agree with finland, sweden, uk and French medical systems.

Many reasons. But, sure. Documented harm to an increasing number of deteansitioners.

In this case, I agree with finland, sweden, uk and French medical systems.
Nobody is willfully harming patients. Please tell the truth.

How much harm are you willing to do to the 05+% of trans people who benefit from the current protocols, or don't their lives matter as much because they are transgender? Do you not understand that denying and delyaing care has serious consequences for their lives?

Back
Top Bottom