• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it? (PART II)

• Total voters
must be easy just changing a number.

he thinks he did, so do you.....I don't know, ....others would say no.

and its that exact thinking that makes your post a failure

failed deflection 67, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

did CC present facts. Yes or no?

and its that exact thinking that makes your post a failure

failed deflection 67, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

this is fun, its like the The Princess and the Pea.

you are the Princess, and I am the pea............:2razz:

It's unconscionable to give a right and then take it away because someones comes along who disagreed with it.

It shouldn't be permitted to do such a role reversal when it's talking about something so life altering and serious.

this is fun, its like the The Princess and the Pea.

you are the Princess, and I am the pea............:2razz:

failed deflection 68, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

failed deflection 69, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

failed deflection 70, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

failed deflection 71, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

did CC present facts. Yes or no? ..you can answer it do can you not?.

failed deflection 72, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

failed deflection 73, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

the princess and the pea..... I am the pea..... to you princess

failed deflection 74, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

failed deflection 75, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

failed deflection 76, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

that pea makes it hard to sleep.

failed deflection 77, simply stay on topic, stop deflecting and answer the question?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…