• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Gay Friendly" cities

Clearly.

What happens when you assume?

It happened.

I saw guys wearing that at the summer Olympics. It makes me wonder why you think it's sexually suggestive? Perhaps you're obsessed with sex.

There's a practical reason the Olympian is wearing a Speedo. What reason do those in the parade pics posted on this thread have? And btw, if the pics you've seen so far on this thread aren't GPP, what are they? These guys are all ripped lol...most straight guys aren't that ambitious with their bodies.

He's at a pool, not a parade. It's appropriate for what he's attempting to accomplish.

Are you saying that piece of clothing worn near chlorinated water is somehow not sexually suggestive but near asphalt it is? That's some pretty piss poor logic.

Muslims are offended in a sexual way by women that don't cover their faces. So a woman not having her face covered is lewd in your definition?

You need to put a little more thought into it than that.

I gotta go run errands and will reply later. Have a good one!

There's a practical reason the Olympian is wearing a Speedo.
Yes, to cover your genitals to geo you from being lewd. That article of clothing will do that anywhere.
What reason do those in the parade pics posted on this thread have?
Cover their genitals and keep them from being lewd.
And btw, if the pics you've seen so far on this thread aren't GPP, what are they?
How should I know?
These guys are all ripped lol...most straight guys aren't that ambitious with their bodies.
the one you just posted wasn't lewd. Not any more lewd than the one I posted of Tom Daley.

I'll believe my own eyes over somebody who has never been to one and simply Googles pictures from all over the planet.

Hey, I've never been to one, but then I've never been to the moon, either, yet I still take it as a given Neill Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed there and walked on its surface. And to the best of my knowledge Elvis is dead.

Hey, I've never been to one, but then
Than what you say goes on there is the same as a virgin describing his first sexual experience.

Pointless and self indulgent.

I've never been to the moon, either, yet I still take it as a given Neill Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed there and walked on its surface. And to the best of my knowledge Elvis is dead.
You can't go to the moon, but you can go to the pride parade and millions of people go there every year.

So it isn't the same thing.

You want to believe it's perverted so you find things that confirm your beliefs.a

Back
Top Bottom