• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Game of Thrones Telltale

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

I just started playing season 1- you start out as a squire for House Forester (one of the allied families to House Stark) and right during the red wedding too! Each of your choices has an effect on the endgame so each time you play it the ending is different. The actors from the TV show use their voices in the game. Anybody else playing this? :cool:

I just started playing season 1- you start out as a squire for House Forester (one of the allied families to House Stark) and right during the red wedding too! Each of your choices has an effect on the endgame so each time you play it the ending is different. The actors from the TV show use their voices in the game. Anybody else playing this? :cool:

I'm certainly planning to play it now!

I couldn't make Cersei happy no matter what i did. Too real.

I like it but it makes me ****ing squirm, each dialogue scene is tougher than the last and I keep ****ing up, badly!

"You just gone and said all the wrong things :2razz

*Spoiler, finish episode 4 before reading*

I felt so ****ing stupid making the ironwood deal with Tyrion because about halfway through the purple wedding part of the game I was like, OH WAIT **** HE'S ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED, DAMMIT! LOL!

I couldn't make Cersei happy no matter what i did. Too real.

Perhaps you just didn't wear enough lipstick. Margery told me I impressed her. :mrgreen:

Just finished season 1- wow, what a punch in the gut! Ramsay Snow is dangerous as ever! This game definitely lives up to the series!

I thought I made the right decisions but Ethan got killed! Was there a way for him not to die?

Perhaps you just didn't wear enough lipstick. Margery told me I impressed her. :mrgreen:

Just finished season 1- wow, what a punch in the gut! Ramsay Snow is dangerous as ever! This game definitely lives up to the series!

I thought I made the right decisions but Ethan got killed! Was there a way for him not to die?

I don't think so. While the game does provide a good amount of control, i think some major plot elements, like Ethan's death, that are inevitable.

I loved the game though. The first Telltale game i played was The Wolf Among Us.

I like how the media of video games has evolved to emphasize the story, making them into interactive movies, in a way. As a form of art, video games have come a long way, and i like where they're going.

I don't think so. While the game does provide a good amount of control, i think some major plot elements, like Ethan's death, that are inevitable.

I loved the game though. The first Telltale game i played was The Wolf Among Us.

I like how the media of video games has evolved to emphasize the story, making them into interactive movies, in a way. As a form of art, video games have come a long way, and i like where they're going.
I played one episode of TWD and I really didnt like it. I do love Tales From the Borderlands though, one of the best games ever imo.

Oops, I meant to say I finished episode 1. I'm currently on episode 4 now and I like it- some people find it gut wrenching because of the choices you have to make but I felt that if you play it like you were a Lannister or a Bolton then it makes things easier. :mrgreen:

I played one episode of TWD and I really didnt like it. I do love Tales From the Borderlands though, one of the best games ever imo.

Oops, I meant to say I finished episode 1. I'm currently on episode 4 now and I like it- some people find it gut wrenching because of the choices you have to make but I felt that if you play it like you were a Lannister or a Bolton then it makes things easier. :mrgreen:

Tales From the Borderlands was great !! They did such a good job on the dialogue.

I like it but it makes me ****ing squirm, each dialogue scene is tougher than the last and I keep ****ing up, badly!

"You just gone and said all the wrong things :2razz

*Spoiler, finish episode 4 before reading*

I felt so ****ing stupid making the ironwood deal with Tyrion because about halfway through the purple wedding part of the game I was like, OH WAIT **** HE'S ABOUT TO BE ARRESTED, DAMMIT! LOL!

I was able to get the contract back and burn it. Pity though, I thought I would have been able to put it into use before his arrest lol.

Back
Top Bottom