• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gallup Daily: Obama, McCain Tied at 45%

Nope it doesn't............Your going to have to start coming up with proof when you pull these quotes out of your ass..........
Your not in court here..........:rofl

Well this took about 2 seconds to find. This is the third time that you have denied this and have been proven wrong again. Why do you constantly do this to yourself....you know that all it takes is a quick search and your lies are exposed.....you think you would have learned by now :roll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydude
Quote:
disneydude said:
Rasmussen Reports™: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a mid-term election.

According to Rasmussen Reports (link above), Democrats are leading by large margins in all indicators regarding the 2008 election. While it is still a long ways away, the road does not look particular good for the GOP.

Especially interesting is that all three of the leading Democratic candidates for President beats every leading Republican candidate for President.

Here is the link:
Rasmussen Reports™: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a mid-term election.

Navy Pride - post #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Pride

Navy Pride said:
Why wasn't I polled? Why do they always poll liberals?

post #10

Quote:
disneydude said:
How do you know they only poll liberals?

Navy...you are beyond words. In another thread, I post a poll and you respond with another from Rasmussen claiming how Rassmussen is a much better source and how credible they are....

And now here....because it doesn't match your partisan views you attack Rasmussen as being biased....

post #19

Quote:

navy pride said:
Because of the results of the poll..........

post #23

Quote:
Quote:
disneydude said:
How do you know they only poll liberals?

Quote:
Navy Pride said:
Because of the results of the poll..........

disneydude said:
At least you admit that the reason you claim Rasmussen is biased and poll only liberals is because you discuss with the results of the poll. THANK YOU for your partisan acknowledgement.

Here is what said about Rasmussen Polls just a couple months ago

Quote:

disneydude said:
Funny thing is....Navy.....

In the latest poll:

Hilary beats Guilani by 3%, McCain by 6% and Fred Thompson by 11%

Obama is tied with Giuliani, beats McCain by 4% and Fred Thompson by 11%

Even Edwards beats Giuliani by 1%, McCain by 8% and F.Thompson by 17%

Its a long time before election.....but it ain't looking good for you Navy....

We need to get Newt to run......agree?

Quote:
Navy Pride said:
I can show you a Raasmussen poll where Thompson who is not even a declared candidate beats Hillary by one and Rasmussen is a much more creditable poll source...............Your point is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriemon
iriemon said:
My comment is: how many posts are we going to have read about election polls between now and Nov 4 2008?

Quote:
Navy Pride said:
I don't know ask DD he is the one who brought up some rinkey dink poll that said Hillary is leading all republicans.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfuh
jfuh said:
Rinkey dink poll in contrast to your poll of course. Tell me on what do you base someone's poll to be rinkey dink?

Quote:

Navy Pride said:
Rasmussen is impartial and one of the most respected pollers in this country and you know it my left wing friend.

disneydude said:
But because you disagree with the results....they are biased an poll only liberals in THOSE polls....

So once again Navy.....you are proven wrong by your own posts.

Last edited:
Oh....by the way....Navy......those quotes....weren't pulled "out of my ass"....but rather out of your history. Why is is that in this day and age right-wing Republicans still believe that they can say whatever they want and won't be held accountable....I mean......O'Reilly....Hannity....Rush.....they all get upset when people like "media matters" post their own words contradiciting their claims that they never said it.......on a much small scale.....you have people like Navy....that claim they don't say things.....but forget that we are living in a modern technological world.....where there is a history of what you say that can be searched.....its like watching someone continually walking into a wall where there used to be a door....you think that after a couple dozen times they would learn.....but they don't.

All those comedians out of work and then you have a far left liberal making jokes.......Stick to your goofy politics, you would be better off.......

Now I consider both Rasmussen and Gallup very credible polling agencies...Newsweek is another matter.......They are about as far left as you are...........

Now since I usually don't respond to your childish tripe this will be my last post to you.........Have a nice day..........

I'd say we should probably add Survey USA to that list, they were the single most accurate company for polling the primaries. Probably quinnipac too, since they have a history of accurate polls. However, I wouldn't really give much weight to anyone out of Gallup, Rasmussen, Quinnipac, and SUSA. I used to trust zogby, but he's just been way off.

Why don't you try and add something constructive to the thread instead of spouting left wing tripe?

Pot calling kettle black. All of us are guilty of taking our sides NP and for you to point the finger as someone else for conduct you do yourself is nothing but hypocrisy. In other words, you, sir, are a hypocrit.

Oh....by the way....Navy......those quotes....weren't pulled "out of my ass"....but rather out of your history. Why is is that in this day and age right-wing Republicans still believe that they can say whatever they want and won't be held accountable....I mean......O'Reilly....Hannity....Rush.....they all get upset when people like "media matters" post their own words contradiciting their claims that they never said it.......on a much small scale.....you have people like Navy....that claim they don't say things.....but forget that we are living in a modern technological world.....where there is a history of what you say that can be searched.....its like watching someone continually walking into a wall where there used to be a door....you think that after a couple dozen times they would learn.....but they don't.

I stand by my original post..............Rasmussen came the closest in 2004 on the presidential elections but Gallup is much more well known and has been polling for over 100 years.......I have been polled by Gallup but never by Rasmussen or any other polling agency.......

Last edited:
Pot calling kettle black. All of us are guilty of taking our sides NP and for you to point the finger as someone else for conduct you do yourself is nothing but hypocrisy. In other words, you, sir, are a hypocrit.

The difference between you and I my left wing friend is I admit I am bias.....You try and fool people into thinking your in the middle when in reality you are one of the biggest left wingers in DP.......You fool no one.........Every post betrays you so just give it up......

I stand by my original post..............Rasmussen came the closest in 2004 on the presidential elections but Gallup is much more well known and has been polling for over 100 years.......I have been polled by Rasmussen but never by Rasmussen or any other polling agency.......

Can you show where it says that Gallup is more accurate then Rasmussen?

SurveyUSA is Most Accurate Statewide Pollster in 2004, Analysis of 104 Polling Firms Reveals | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET

SurveyUSA is Most Accurate Statewide Pollster in 2004, Analysis of 104 Polling Firms Reveals

VERONA, N.J. -- SurveyUSA was the most accurate statewide election pollster in the 2004 General Election, according to a SurveyUSA analysis published today of 445 final pre-election polls conducted by 104 separate polling organizations.

SurveyUSA's average error, in the 58 statewide contests it polled, was 3.0 percentage points, a lower average error than any of the 16 other polling firms who polled on more than 5 statewide contests this 2004 General Election (according to the scientific measure "Mosteller 5.")

SurveyUSA was within the margin of sampling error for 57 of 58 final pre-election polls.

Last edited:
This poll has to be a real wake up call for Obama..........For McCain to be tied with Obama at this stage of the election cycle is amazing.............

I didn't say it was................:confused:

Then as usual you're being incredibly dishonest. Why don't you man up and save us all some time? Every time you bring up a poll you make it clear you're selecting which ones you want to agree with and which ones you don't. C is for convenience.

Time will tell the current polls arent important but you look at john major getting elected in the UK.Polls have to be overwhelming to give a clear view of whatis gonna happen.The way i see it is Obama can only go down because people still dont feel like they know him.I think alot of people who plan to vote Obama are gonna have a sudden change of heart when they are in that voting station.

Time will tell the current polls arent important but you look at john major getting elected in the UK.Polls have to be overwhelming to give a clear view of whatis gonna happen.The way i see it is Obama can only go down because people still dont feel like they know him.I think alot of people who plan to vote Obama are gonna have a sudden change of heart when they are in that voting station.

I don't think anybody is really disputing the fact that you can't trust polls at this point in the game. We are just holding up a mirror so that "certain members" can view their own hypocrisy.

I stand by my original post..............Rasmussen came the closest in 2004 on the presidential elections but Gallup is much more well known and has been polling for over 100 years.......I have been polled by Gallup but never by Rasmussen or any other polling agency.......

I noticed how you sidestepped the fact that you denied calling Rasmussen "biased" and claiming that it "polls only liberals".....now that your own words have been posted....is your memory sufficiently refreshed?

The difference between you and I my left wing friend is I admit I am bias.....You try and fool people into thinking your in the middle when in reality you are one of the biggest left wingers in DP.......You fool no one.........Every post betrays you so just give it up......

Give up what? Calling you on your hypocrisy? When you stop I will.

This poll has to be a real wake up call for Obama..........For McCain to be tied with Obama at this stage of the election cycle is amazing.............

So what you're saying is McCain has a good chance of losing. A very good chance of losing if you consider other polls.

Is this also a real wake up call for McCain?

So what you're saying is McCain has a good chance of losing. A very good chance of losing if you consider other polls.

Is this also a real wake up call for McCain?

McCain is shocked and pleased to be this close..........Like I said I expected a 20 point bump for your boy after he cinched the nomination.......It did not happen..........Obama crawled across the finish line barely beating one of the most polarizing person in this country........She kicked his ass in almost every primary coming down the stretch.................People know now what a flawed candidate Obama is now...........

McCain is shocked and pleased to be this close..........Like I said I expected a 20 point bump for your boy after he cinched the nomination.......It did not happen..........Obama crawled across the finish line barely beating one of the most polarizing person in this country........She kicked his ass in almost every primary coming down the stretch.................People know now what a flawed candidate Obama is now...........

Unless they look at one of the most respected pollsters around. Rasmussen. BTW :

Rasmussen Reports™: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Barack Obama attracting 47% of the vote while John McCain earns 40%. When "leaners" are included, Obama leads 49% to 44%. Three percent (3%) say they will vote for a third-party option while 5% remain undecided. Tracking poll results are updated at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time each day (see recent daily results and recent demographic highlights).

Last edited:

Hey boy.....why did you expect a 20 point bounce for Obama....McCain didn't get any bounce after getting the nomination.....so I'm curious why would you have expected a bounce on the other side?

The whole joke of this is that Obama will most likely win the election.A rookie politician a protectionist and a dove in foriegn policy every dictator around is praying for him to become president.Some Americans just dont get how high the stakes are Obama will be and i suggest every Mccain supporter uses this term the castration of America.Thats what Obama plans to do he wants to cut your balls off in every respect.

The whole joke of this is that Obama will most likely win the election.A rookie politician a protectionist and a dove in foriegn policy every dictator around is praying for him to become president.Some Americans just dont get how high the stakes are Obama will be and i suggest every Mccain supporter uses this term the castration of America.Thats what Obama plans to do he wants to cut your balls off in every respect.

OK....this is just too funny.....can you say desperation.....they have gone from "Vote for McCain or terrrrrrrists will kill you".....to Obama is going to castrate you.....is there any end to this?

Back
Top Bottom