• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Friends To The End: The Countries That Support Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine

Interesting list of supporters of russia invading a nation that didn't do anything to russia.
The list is a list of countries/people who have been attacked/threatened by the USA or its proxies and/or have supported their attackers. That's not an excuse for their decisions but it is wrong imo to mistake it for " support" for the attack on Ukraine.

If you read the article many of them are either supporting the Russia's stance on the NATO expansion eastward or its recognition of the seperatist republics, Syria having apparently recognized them too.

The common denominator is their criticisms of US/NATO actions that they believe has led to this situation.

Last edited:
Try to understand something very simple! Because Trump seems to believe that Putin reveals
genius at times, does not mean he favors Russia vs. the USA, that's absurd!!!!!.

Many times throughout history great men on one side
heaped praise on their biggest foe for instance: The two
generals most responsible for the Union victory
in the Civil War Grant & Sherman highly praised the 'Wizard of the Saddle'

1) His greatest adversary William T. Sherman called him “the most
remarkable man our civil war produced on either side’ & ‘he had a
strategy which was original & incomprehensible. There was no theory
or art of war by which I could calculate with any degree of certainty
what Forrest was up to.’

1A) Grant also begrudgingly offered praise: “for the kind of warfare which Forrest
had carried on neither army could present a more effective officer than he.”

So it appears to me if you lived in that era you would be writing in any publication
you could find that Grant & Sherman who actually won the Civil War that saved the Union,
were traitors.

i also enjoyed this last silly statement of yours
' As we all know, the base of the Republican party is the problem.'

It may be a problem for you and 70% of the posters on this site who call themselves progressive
but it's not a problem for over half the nation. You'll soon find out that it will render the solutions!
that's a lot of words to try to run cover for the corrupt mafia guy named trump.

Here is a list of some of the countries that support the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

China
North Korea
Belarus
Syria
Venezuela
The Houthis

Let's not forget trump, his followers, Fox News, and some republican politicians.

Interesting list of supporters of russia invading a nation that didn't do anything to russia.

China hasn't opposed the invasion, but they aren't openly in support.

Russia invades Ukraine. People are getting killed. People's homes are being destroyed. There is a whole nation fighting for their survival and your focus is "Trump sucks. Trump's supporters suck and the Republicans suck".

More power to you, Little Buckaroo. I hope your day is just a little bit brighter for having let those feelings out of your system.

When Trump and Republicans are encouraging and applauding and those sound bites and video clips are used as propaganda in support of these murders it is relevant to some extent.

Try to understand something very simple! Because Trump seems to believe that Putin reveals
genius at times, does not mean he favors Russia vs. the USA, that's absurd!!!!!.

what Forrest was up to.’

1A) Grant also begrudgingly offered praise: “for the kind of warfare which Forrest

So it appears to me if you lived in that era you would be writing in any publication
you could find that Grant & Sherman who actually won the Civil War that saved the Union,
were traitors.

It may be a problem for you and 70% of the posters on this site who call themselves progressive
but it's not a problem for over half the nation. You'll soon find out that it will render the solutions!
Did you here the audience at Marjorie Taylor Greene's event chanting "Putin! Putin! Putin!"?

How about Tucker Carlson saying he is rooting for Russia?

It's in China's best interest to support Russia since both Russia and China understand US Geo-Political Strategy.

Once the US gains control of Iran, it will have unfettered air, rail and highway access from the Persian Gulf/Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean Region to push its hegemony on the 5 Central Asian States.

Once the US gains control of the 5 Central Asian States, it will be in a position to funnel money to "pro-Democracy" groups (snicker) and smuggle weapons, ammo, equipment and supplies from Central Asia into the eastern Russian republics to foment revolution a la "Arab Spring."

As you probably guessed, any State that has rebels backed by foreign powers is going to move to crush the rebellion.

So, yeah, Russia will move to crush the rebels.

And, then, the US and Britain will set up a No-Fly Zone to protect the rebels, and it will be enforced by US/British/NATO aircraft operating out of bases in Ukraine.

Get it?

No, you cannot, but keep dreaming. Maybe rainbows and unicorns will make it happen.

On the other hand, Putin can withhold oil from the global market driving oil prices even higher without impacting Russia or its allies.

Good luck with that.
Democracy is a stain. We must end it!

Re-electing Trump will be a good start.

MAGA.

That statement is wholly absurd. Trump's betrayal and fealty to Putin was full display in Helsinki. His 'genius' statement simply re-emphasized and reminded us of that betrayal and his hatred for democracy.

what Forrest was up to.’

were traitors.
Ummmm....you trying to compare apples to oranges here. The Civil War was American vs American. The South was not a long time foreign rival adversary that posed an existential threat to the North and the rest of the world as Putin and Russia is and does. And what is up with this twisted and sick fascination of yours with Nathan Forrest? Nathan Forrest was a traitor and war criminal who committed one of the most heinous atrocities of the entire Civil War when he and his troops massacred hundreds of defenseless federal black and white federal soldiers that had surrendered Fort Pillow. At the war's end his fate should have been to be taken to the nearest tree and hung or tossed away into some dank and dark brig to slowly rot away for rest of his miserable and wretched life. Which he later spent terrorizing and murdering the very people he was fighting to keep eternally enslaved as a founder and first Grand "Wizard" of the KKK. Which he later left out of frustration because it apparently wasn't efficient in meting out enough cruelty and mayhem to slake his thirst for bloody and violent vengeance and went on with the rest of time he had left trying to rationalize his awful crimes. For God's sake man what kind of hero or role model is that to worship? You can't do better than that?
Well certainly do seem to have a problem as they apparently seem all too willing abandon democracy to myopically focus on taking and holding onto power by any and whatever means.

Oooo....that's sounds a little threatening. How very Putinesque of you.

Dont blame them. It’s the lib way, will only think the way they are programmed to by cnn and msnbc. I know it’s sad to see so many unable to think for themselves but this is life View attachment 67377032

Re: the meme above
Pretty much sums up the majority of their posts in this forum.

Re: the meme above
Pretty much sums up the majority of their posts in this forum.
LOL! That pretty much looks exactly the usual right wing gun nut response for yet another mass shooting event. Thoughts and prayers everyone!

LOL! That pretty much looks exactly the usual right wing gun nut response for yet another mass shooting event. Thoughts and prayers everyone!

Follow along.
I wasn't talking about my sigline.

That statement is wholly absurd. Trump's betrayal and fealty to Putin was full display in Helsinki. His 'genius' statement simply re-emphasized and reminded us of that betrayal and his hatred for democracy.

Ummmm....you trying to compare apples to oranges here. The Civil War was American vs American. The South was not a long time foreign rival adversary that posed an existential threat to the North and the rest of the world as Putin and Russia is and does. And what is up with this twisted and sick fascination of yours with Nathan Forrest? Nathan Forrest was a traitor and war criminal who committed one of the most heinous atrocities of the entire Civil War when he and his troops massacred hundreds of defenseless federal black and white federal soldiers that had surrendered Fort Pillow. At the war's end his fate should have been to be taken to the nearest tree and hung or tossed away into some dank and dark brig to slowly rot away for rest of his miserable and wretched life. Which he later spent terrorizing and murdering the very people he was fighting to keep eternally enslaved as a founder and first Grand "Wizard" of the KKK. Which he later left out of frustration because it apparently wasn't efficient in meting out enough cruelty and mayhem to slake his thirst for bloody and violent vengeance and went on with the rest of time he had left trying to rationalize his awful crimes. For God's sake man what kind of hero or role model is that to worship? You can't do better than that?

Well certainly do seem to have a problem as they apparently seem all too willing abandon democracy to myopically focus on taking and holding onto power by any and whatever means.

Oooo....that's sounds a little threatening. How very Putinesque of you.
Honestly I don’t know what your point is. If you've attempted to to contradict the point I injected into this thread you’ve made a very poor unskillful attempt. It’s observable that sounding intelligent is not your aim.

I don't even no which silly notion to contradict there were so many.
One for certain was your odd assessment of Fort Pillow!

A Yankee Congressional investigation led by Sherman himself found that the black soldiers trying to flee to the Union gunboats under the bluff blundered into the two Southern companies sent to prevent a Northern landing, failing to surrender;
they made the fatal error of firing on troops protected by ravines on both sides of them. Of course they were cut to shreds.
Forrest was tried for Fort Pillow but proven Innocent.

So many of the other odd statements in your post it would take me hours to straighten out the ledger.
It’s almost as though you believe you get debate credit for unsuccessful lies!

Democracy is a stain. We must end it!

Re-electing Trump will be a good start.

MAGA.
I don't see that happening.

Trump did absolutely nothing to further the US Geo-Strategy created by the Trotksyites everyone calls "Neo-Cons" (a phrase coined by the NYT after the god-father of Neo-Cons Irving Kristol gave an interview in 1974)

In fact, aside from Gerald Ford, Trump is the only President who did nothing to further the Neo-Con Geo-Strategy.

Back
Top Bottom