• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four men arrested in connection with shooting death of 13-year-old girl in North Carolina

Wait, are you saying we should allow the DOMESTIC manufacture of legal, "recreational" heroin and fentanyl? And that we can regulate it?
all drugs should be legal..fentanyl is already used legally in the US. It was developed for use in cancer patients that are suffering a lot of pain.

no it isn't.

don't care about other countries. I'm pointing out the govn't in this country has no power or ability to define what I need or not regarding firearms for whatever lawful purpose i wish.

it has nothing to do with firearms.

Hi!

I'll end this thread with this post.

Wishing you and yours the best.

Nope, I’m saying if the more dangerous and addictive drugs were legalized (or decriminalized) in the US that few would find the taxed and regulated marketing of them to be profitable.
That will never happen. Those drugs are much too dangerous to be sold legally through storefronts. No one would be willing to start a business doing that. And doctors qould never prescribe it to an addict. Too much liability. And you want to do business with china to import hard drugs? Cmon now.......You can decriminalize it but that wont stop the addiction or death, just incarceration.

Last edited:
all drugs should be legal..fentanyl is already used legally in the US. It was developed for use in cancer patients that are suffering a lot of pain.
I am highly familiar with legal fentanyl doses. my mother had fentanyl patches when she was dying of cancer in hospice. There is a big difference between legally administered fentanyl by a nurse, and black market fentanyl that people die from either because they don't know how much to take or it is adulterated. same thing with heroin..... do you really want to legally sell heroin and fentanyl to addicts? You people are crazy.

That will never happen. Those drugs are much too dangerous to be sold legally through storefronts. No one would be willing to start a business doing that. Too much liability. And you want to do business with china to import hard drugs? Cmon now.......You can decriminalize it but that wont stop the addiction or death, just incarceration.
this is easily solved regarding liability by having each customer sign a liability waiver. decriminalizing doesn't increase usage, it just stops the wasted BILLIONS per year we spend on incarcerations, and helps end the cartels strangle hold on the US, ends drug related gang violence etc. The govn't has no constitutional authority to tell any citizen what they can or can not consume or put into their bodies. They have no power to regulate the home growing of any drug I wish. They can only regulate interstate commerce. If a state wishes to market and sell drugs only in their respective state, the federal govn't has no authority to stop them.

Four men arrested in connection with shooting death of 13-year-old girl in North Carolina​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-men-arrested-connection-shooting-210800261.html

Great news out of Monroe, SC, the violent criminals that senselessly murdered a 13 year old girl were apprehended by Monroe PD.

""Police ultimately recovered the SUV and on July 25, four men were arrested on charges of first-degree murder: Javon Demontre Robinson, 20, Darius Roland, 19; Jamarius Crowder, 22; and Jamarius McClain, 18. They are being held in Union County jail with no bond, according to the report.""

View attachment 67345043

Awesome work Monroe PD! Hope this brings the poor girls family some closure!

Much support and love to all reat PolWhite Trash.ce!

Can't think of these people as Black. That disparages all Black people. If they were White we'd call them White Trash.

I am highly familiar with legal fentanyl doses. my mother had fentanyl patches when she was dying of cancer in hospice. There is a big difference between legally administered fentanyl by a nurse, and black market fentanyl that people die from either because they don't know how much to take or it is adulterated. same thing with heroin..... do you really want to legally sell heroin and fentanyl to addicts? You people are crazy.
most fentanyl isn't knowingly taken by the person taking it on the street...it is hidden in heroin or cocaine or other drugs, to make them stronger....making all of these things legal takes that adulteration away...

The Dems are right on at least one issue: We must make sure that Roe v. Wade remains the law of the land.
Roe v Wade causes more of this

Roe v Wade causes more of this
Link(s) supporting your opinion? Despite women in most states having a choice, unless they've traded it away in exchange for
faith based approach resulting in no decision to make, medicaid pays the medical costs of delivering a baby in 43 percent of births.

So, with most births associated with an approving mother, greater than 40 percent of babies are born into indigent households.

Why are RWE believes predictably polarizing and or authoritarian? Doesn't that get old after awhile? Are you watching what it takes lately to be an anti-vaxxer and anti-masker? Why not take up walking barefoot on beds of hot coals and make the self induced suffering more public?

Medicaid's Role in Financing Maternity Care - MACPAC​

https://www.macpac.gov › uploads › 2020/01

PDF

"Jan 1, 2020 — Medicaid paid for 43 percent of all births in 2018, while private coverage paid for just under half (49.1 percent). Fewer births were uninsured ..."

Last edited:
Oh look, another racist thread with pictures and everything.
I guesed those photos should have been whitefaced before being posted.

Do you ever make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom