• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Trump official will support Joe Biden

I never said anything at all about "armed bloody violence", that's a lie.

"If Trump wins, it will be another stolen, illegal election and this time people will shed blood, not tears, in protest."

But I guarantee there will be protests and those protests will be met with protests and yes, there will be fights and there may be tear gas and rubber bullets.

You said "people will shed blood, not tears, in protest" tear gas and rubber bullets do not cause people to "shed blood" as you claim.

"If Trump wins, it will be another stolen, illegal election and this time people will shed blood, not tears, in protest."

You said "people will shed blood, not tears, in protest" tear gas and rubber bullets do not cause people to "shed blood" as you claim.

You ever been hit with a rubber bullet?

Demonstrator Says She Suffered Skull-Splitting Brain Injury From Detroit Police Rubber Bullet Deadline Detroit | Demonstrator Says She Suffered Skull-Splitting Brain Injury From Detroit Police Rubber Bullet

A young woman involved in protests against police brutality in Detroit last weekend suffered a skull-splitting brain injury when she says an officer fired what she believes was a rubber bullet at her head at close range.

By firing rubber bullets at protesters, police risk killing, blinding or maiming them Rubber bullets can kill, main, blind people at protests - Los Angeles Times

In Los Angeles and cities across the country, police departments have attempted to quell unrest spurred by the death of George Floyd by firing rubber bullets into crowds, even though five decades of evidence shows such weapons can disable, disfigure and even kill.

You ever been hit with a rubber bullet?

Demonstrator Says She Suffered Skull-Splitting Brain Injury From Detroit Police Rubber Bullet Deadline Detroit | Demonstrator Says She Suffered Skull-Splitting Brain Injury From Detroit Police Rubber Bullet

A young woman involved in protests against police brutality in Detroit last weekend suffered a skull-splitting brain injury when she says an officer fired what she believes was a rubber bullet at her head at close range.

By firing rubber bullets at protesters, police risk killing, blinding or maiming them Rubber bullets can kill, main, blind people at protests - Los Angeles Times

In Los Angeles and cities across the country, police departments have attempted to quell unrest spurred by the death of George Floyd by firing rubber bullets into crowds, even though five decades of evidence shows such weapons can disable, disfigure and even kill.

LOL Sure, that's what you meant by ""people will shed blood" you were thinking of rubber bullets. LOL, you funny Humble.

LOL Sure, that's what you meant by ""people will shed blood" you were thinking of rubber bullets. LOL, you funny Humble.

Well I was sure as **** not talking about GUNS like you were!! JESUS!

Well I was sure as **** not talking about GUNS like you were!! JESUS!

Of course not. Someone with such a huge and awesome gun collection as you would never think about guns when they are talking about people shedding blood in he streets if the election doesn't go the way they like. I'm sure it never crossed your mind. You were thinking about tear gas and rubber bullets. We believe you.

Back
Top Bottom