• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Rep Liz Cheney Exposes Rep Elise Stefanik as a J6 Crackpot

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So, another words, Ms Stefanik shall go far in Trump World. A well-qualified bubble butt kisser of her cult leader and reality clown who owns today's GOP. She's simply morphed into another drooling enemy of the state blowhard who blabbers along with many MAGA others who are already on board. Proof is a bitch and former Rep Cheney has it to show but even I know that mindless idiots like Ms Stefanik doesn't have a soul that matters. Yet, the pos still remains a US Rep - so far.

1706547346663.png
On Saturday morning, Cheney posted on X that she was informed that Stefanik deleted her statement about Jan. 6 where she called for the Jan. 6 perpetrators to be prosecuted “to the fullest extent of the law.” Cheney also shared the screenshot of Stefanik’s statement.

“This is truly a tragic day for America,” Stefanik said in the statement on Jan. 6, 2021. “I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Cheney, who was one of the lawmakers leading the probe into investigating the Capitol attack, recently called Stefanik a “total crackpot.” The former Wyoming congresswoman has been a staunch critic of former President Trump and allies who promoted false claims about the 2020 election that President Biden won.

"This is truly a tragic day for America,” Stefanik said in the statement on Jan. 6, 2021. “I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
That is NOT how you get on Trump's ticket.

So, another words, Ms Stefanik shall go far in Trump World. A well-qualified bubble butt kisser of her cult leader and reality clown who owns today's GOP. She's simply morphed into another drooling enemy of the state blowhard who blabbers along with many MAGA others who are already on board. Proof is a bitch and former Rep Cheney has it to show but even I know that mindless idiots like Ms Stefanik doesn't have a soul that matters. Yet, the pos still remains a US Rep - so far.

View attachment 67489768
On Saturday morning, Cheney posted on X that she was informed that Stefanik deleted her statement about Jan. 6 where she called for the Jan. 6 perpetrators to be prosecuted “to the fullest extent of the law.” Cheney also shared the screenshot of Stefanik’s statement.

“This is truly a tragic day for America,” Stefanik said in the statement on Jan. 6, 2021. “I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American. The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Cheney, who was one of the lawmakers leading the probe into investigating the Capitol attack, recently called Stefanik a “total crackpot.” The former Wyoming congresswoman has been a staunch critic of former President Trump and allies who promoted false claims about the 2020 election that President Biden won.
Elise believed the lying Democrat media. She should have known better. Cheney was key to the congressional coverup to maintain the false narrative.

Elise believed the lying Democrat media. She should have known better. Cheney was key to the congressional coverup to maintain the false narrative.

what factual false narrative are you referring too?

What false narrative?

Elise believed her own eyes and ears.

She didn't watch J6 happen on CNN.

Wait, wasn't she there that day herself?

Wait, wasn't she there that day herself?

“I was actually on deck to give my speech, so I was seated towards the center of the chamber,” Stefanik, R-Schuylerville, said Thursday morning.

Inside, safe, secured by deadly force. Kamala had a better view from down the road.
Those on the inside only "knew" what the were told.

Sure buddy.

I'm sorry that you support insurrection.

“I was actually on deck to give my speech, so I was seated towards the center of the chamber,” Stefanik, R-Schuylerville, said Thursday morning.
Why would she have needed to hide from a few patriots who just wanted to voice their concerns about democracy being threatened by election interference? It was just peaceful chaos!

Inside, safe, secured by deadly force. Kamala had a better view from down the road.
Those on the inside only "knew" what the were told.

Yeah, if you were inside a building only being secured with a desk pushed up against the door like this, you would condemn it too- at least initially.

See? Wouldn't anyone feel secure seeing these friendly tourists at their door like this? 🤣 👌

1706551704082.png

US Political Scandal of the Day!
Trump hater Liz Cheney trolls Trump ally, Ally Elise Stefanik on Twitter

News at 11

US Political Scandal of the Day!
Trump hater Liz Cheney trolls Trump ally, Ally Elise Stefanik on Twitter

News at 11
Liz Cheney isn't allowing a pos chickensh*t skunk to get away with lying. Ms Stefanik could have at least left her statement stand rather than pull it down.

Liz Cheney isn't allowing a pos chickensh*t skunk to get away with lying. Ms Stefanik could have at least left her statement stand rather than pull it down.

Liz Cheney is a bitter old hag, not a member of congress. She couldn't even win her own state. Cheney is irrelevant much like the rest of the uniparty swamp creatures.

Have a nice day. :)

Liz Cheney is a bitter old hag, not a member of congress. She couldn't even win her own state. Cheney is irrelevant much like the rest of the uniparty swamp creatures.

Keep in mind that Liz Cheney is still making the news and neither of us are.

You have a good one too.

Can’t vouch for the validity of this, but…….
1706563471660.png

You really hate her, don't you.

This is what Trump has done to America.

She's history. She's lost any chance of a political career when she agreed to serve the Democrats on the 1/6 kangaroo court. Even if she was to switch Parties, I doubt she would get much traction/money for a run for any position. Maybe as a local dog catcher she might have a chance of something. One can only imagine the butt hurt she must be feeling. Does the term: "A woman scorned" come into play?

from this:
to this:
Elise Stefanik, have referred to the federal criminal defendants incarcerated in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol as "hostages," a comparison equating the American judicial system with terrorist and militant organizations.

She's history. She's lost any chance of a political career when she agreed to serve the Democrats on the 1/6 kangaroo court.
You mean when she agreed to honor the Constitution over raw political power.

I'm sure that's what you mean.

(And if you actually followed any of the J6 reporting, I'll eat my hat.)

Back
Top Bottom