• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former President Obama Stumps for Terry Mc Auliffe in Virginia Ahead of November Election

Obama will help, but he's not exactly a magic bullet. People he campaigns for don't always win. Hillary comes to mind.
Don't mention Hillary, it sets off our friends on the Right like a rabid dog.

WTF are you taking about 🙄
America is going to collapse. It's pretty obvious - even an idiot like Jack Dorsey can see it.

I knew this was going to happen 40 years ago, just didn't know when or exactly how.

America is going to collapse. It's pretty obvious - even an idiot like Jack Dorsey can see it.

I knew this was going to happen 40 years ago, just didn't know when or exactly how.
You knew 40 years ago?

Can you tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers?

We're not rid of Obama by a long shot...

My guess is that after they collapse the system and scrap our Constitution - and with it our rights and freedom - Obama will be installed as the 1st President of the authoritarian system that is installed afterward.

You have to remember that Obama is a true Marxist... constitutions and laws are just obstacles to get around.
This post is amazingly paranoid.

Why didn't you stop it?

You knew 40 years ago?

Can you tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers?
Lol... you need to read my friend. The information is out there. You just need to find it and read it.

I began studying communism, how the left operates, and how the financial power uses them to advance their agenda some 40 years ago... never stopped studying. I read on the subject almost every day.

The $30 trillion debt is intentional, just as the stock market crash of 1929 was intentional. The "Great Depression" was artificially created by, and used by, the financial Elites to move America toward a system of governance they could control.

We've been on that same path since the Federal Reserve Act was passed, and we're finally at the end of that road.

Read Quigley, he lays out pretty well up to 1965. Understand the '29 crash and Depression, and what's happening today makes perfect sense.

Lol... you need to read my friend. The information is out there. You just need to find it and read it.

I began studying communism, how the left operates, and how the financial power uses them to advance their agenda some 40 years ago... never stopped studying. I read on the subject almost every day.

The $30 trillion debt is intentional, just as the stock market crash of 1929 was intentional. The "Great Depression" was artificially created by, and used by, the financial Elites to move America toward a system of governance they could control.

We've been on that same path since the Federal Reserve Act was passed, and we're finally at the end of that road.

Read Quigley, he lays out pretty well up to 1965. Understand the '29 crash and Depression, and what's happening today makes perfect sense.
Stay off conspiracy web sites, they impair critical thinking skills.

Swear to Gawd the Right really does look for any rabbit hole.

I'm talking partical physics, and you're stuck on 2+2 ;)
Yes, you're quite the brain trust. Perhaps, someday, you'll learn to spell, "particle".

Stay off conspiracy web sites, they impair critical thinking skills.

Swear to Gawd the Right really does look for any rabbit hole.
Like I said, read Quigley. He was Bill Clinton's mentor. He said everything I just said.

You don't think they teach the truth about the '29 crash and depression do you??

The Money Trust takes over entire industries and you think that's an accident??

Foe that matter, they don't even tell you that the Money Trust took over entire industries; or, that they set up and ran the NIRA.

Like I said you need to read. Quigley is the best book to start with. Really an amazing book - Bill Clinton thought so.

Like I said, read Quigley. He was Bill Clinton's mentor. He said everything I just said.

You don't think they teach the truth about the '29 crash and depression do you??

The Money Trust takes over entire industries and you think that's an accident??

Foe that matter, they don't even tell you that the Money Trust took over entire industries; or, that they set up and ran the NIRA.

Like I said you need to read. Quigley is the best book to start with. Really an amazing book - Bill Clinton thought so.
No thanks

No thanks
Yeah I know... ignorance is bliss.

So is $30 trillion in debt, collapsing social programs, racism behind every boogeyman, food shortages and rationing, energy shortages and rationing, etc.

The crash will be fun ;)

My guess is that after they collapse the system and scrap our Constitution - and with it our rights and freedom - Obama will be installed as the 1st President of the authoritarian system that is installed afterward.

You have to remember that Obama is a true Marxist... constitutions and laws are just obstacles to get around.
Democrats did not attempt an insurrection, that was the GQP.

Ah yes, the former President who made a "War on Women" a centerpiece of his campaign now says we don't have time for phony culture wars.

Yeah I know... ignorance is bliss.

So is $30 trillion in debt, collapsing social programs, racism behind every boogeyman, food shortages and rationing, energy shortages and rationing, etc.

The crash will be fun ;)
You been waiting 40 years eh? 🙄

You been waiting 40 years eh? 🙄
No... just studying. I have a degree in chemistry and have studied history my entire life, so I have a lot of interests that keep me busy reading. Truthfully, I was hoping to live out my days without having to go through it.

No such luck... we're here now.

No... just studying. I have a degree in chemistry and have studied history my entire life, so I have a lot of interests that keep me busy reading. Truthfully, I was hoping to live out my days without having to go through it.

No such luck... we're here now.
Savor that you correct, and move on.

:ROFLMAO:

Can you tell me which stocks are going to be worth buying in 2030? Of course you werent the one to get their eyes shot out by actual secret police../

AVvXsEjdpxNF1LaVq2U-RDVXDt4II5ZECc4K3ZLA0mRioMvCO2As-3nHRwFD1TYuSOE63VfMxg4oMAScDvCHqD7fNbm6T3z-AHkbXulG5wvFPmsN7NxCZZOclEyPu_UZUGmnUgR28IalPg9jWX-W0fYxiTIHX83FkOPVT-IbNmqZ03ouMAs02-t-wg

Obama also says there nothing going on at the border. Fake outrage

1635494252826.jpeg

H
What she said was true and not off target. Seems you're very afraid that Terry McAuliffe may win the election. Don't have a meltdown already, wait until he wins. :ROFLMAO:
🤡
How's your meltdown going? Having fun yet?

Back
Top Bottom