• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Forced Organ Donation

I was just reading an article of this woman who signed over her body to science, and they sold her corpse whe she died to the US military, they straped it to a chair and put TNT underneath and blew her up.

With that in mind it would be preferable to know what your getting into beforehand

I see no need to know specifics in advance. It could create a paperwork nightmare.
Just donate . Period.

I see no need to know specifics in advance. It could create a paperwork nightmare.
Just donate . Period.
I think of the movie beetle juice and the after life scene

I think of the movie beetle juice and the after life scene

That would be the Halloween parade in NYC which is basically a gay parade at night kicked up a notch.
That is decadent.
The gay parade is truly tame.

Forced is the wrong word more like coerced.
Those who can be coerced should grow a backbone if they truly do not want it.

BTW, I had to get a pre-exposure rabies vaccine for a college course. I was terrified of needles at the time so I didn't want to. But I wanted to remain in the course, so I sucked it up and got the shot.

Abortion, like most complex issues, should be legislated on for what it is, not some over-broad "bodily autonomy" red herring.
We know what abortion is, we know the fetus isn't sentient, we naturally want them to be rare but also safe and legal.....

SCOTUS overturned what they called settled law...so we have to re-envision a way to protect women's rights once again. It may be too late though, our political system has been corrupted and is a fairly well tuned machine of dysfunction at this point. The Senate barely works, SCOTUS has been overtly corrupted, and the House on the right side, is filled with absolute nutters.

I really hate to see people try to make an overarching ideology that somehow will answer all legal questions. It won't. Argue it on its merits/demerits.

Those who can be coerced should grow a backbone if they truly do not want it.
They did. The people that hate them for that hate them because their strength shines a light on other people's weakness
BTW, I had to get a pre-exposure rabies vaccine for a college course. I was terrified of needles at the time so I didn't want to. But I wanted to remain in the course, so I sucked it up and got the shot.
That's not the same thing. Rabies is much more of a problem then a cold and the vaccine is a real vaccine it isn't being tested on you.

If you want to be a guinea pig for some hundred billion dollar corporation and show off how macho you are because of it that's your business. If you think I need to because you knuckled under TS.

Pathetic attacks on my masculinity is always funny to me. I don't conform to your concept of sucking it up. It's rather liberating

They did. The people that hate them for that hate them because their strength shines a light on other people's weakness
That's not the same thing. Rabies is much more of a problem then a cold and the vaccine is a real vaccine it isn't being tested on you.

If you want to be a guinea pig for some hundred billion dollar corporation and show off how macho you are because of it that's your business. If you think I need to because you knuckled under TS.

Pathetic attacks on my masculinity is always funny to me. I don't conform to your concept of sucking it up. It's rather liberating
First off, I never attacked your masculinity. Good grief.

COVID is not a cold. I have had 3 vaccines and am fine. I haven't had covid either, thank God.

First off, I never attacked your masculinity. Good grief.
you're just saying this because you failed to touch a nerve. My desire not to be an experiment is not based on a fear of needles as you suggested and you damn sure did suggest that.

I suppose it's customary to try and weasel out of the pathetic attempts at a personal attack that you've made after you find out that they are of no consequence.
COVID is not a cold.
well it's not a rhinovirus but the symptoms are similar. So yeah it's a cold. I know for people who are connected directly to their television it's the biggest disaster to strike since ever. But I'm not brainwashed by the mainstream media so I don't suffer from that condition.
I have had 3 vaccines and am fine.
that's your business. Are you not going to fall for this trick where you have to get endless vaccinations for something that's not a vaccination they're just calling it that. It's called the chemical dependency.

You can do that with your life I don't care.
I haven't had covid either, thank God.
I've had it twice it's a cold.

Who was forced to get a covid vaccine?

All consent laws require consent to be given free of coercion and manipulation. It doesn't count as consent if it's under duress. When people's livelihoods are threatened if they don't get the shot, or they lose their livelihoods because of refusal, then it's forced, under the definition of the law.

The government has already shown it doesn't care about body autonomy. The covid vaccine did not do what Fauci and the FDA said it would. The Pfizer trial data, which the public now has access to, showed the death rate was higher than it would be if you got covid.

"My body, my choice" is gone. Corporations run America now and they tell you what you can and can't do with your body.

All consent laws require consent to be given free of coercion and manipulation. It doesn't count as consent if it's under duress.
you making it interesting point here I've never heard anyone say don't get an abortion we'll terminate your employment.
When people's livelihoods are threatened if they don't get the shot, or they lose their livelihoods because of refusal, then it's forced, under the definition of the law.
yeah that's a good point as well.
The government has already shown it doesn't care about body autonomy. The covid vaccine did not do what Fauci and the FDA said it would. The Pfizer trial data, which the public now has access to, showed the death rate was higher than it would be if you got covid.

"My body, my choice" is gone. Corporations run America now and they tell you what you can and can't do with your body.
It's always really been that way. Do you remember the baby formula shortage? Caused by government corporations working together. They work to make a market where no other competitors can come in through extraordinary regulations.

It's next to impossible to start a couple that makes baby formula.

you're just saying this because you failed to touch a nerve. My desire not to be an experiment is not based on a fear of needles as you suggested and you damn sure did suggest that.

I did not. If you think I did, report it.

well it's not a rhinovirus but the symptoms are similar. So yeah it's a cold. I know for people who are connected directly to their television it's the biggest disaster to strike since ever.

Mine hasn't been plugged in for almost six months.

If it were a cold, the experts would say so. How many people die from a cold? How many have died in two years from COVID?

But I'm not brainwashed by the mainstream media so I don't suffer from that condition. that's your business. Are you not going to fall for this trick where you have to get endless vaccinations for something that's not a vaccination they're just calling it that. It's called the chemical dependency.

I will have the ones my doctor recommends. As she told another patient, why go to her if I don't trust her medical judgement? My sweetie is an MD, too, and he recommends the vaccine.

You can do that with your life I don't care.
I've had it twice it's a cold.
Why do you lie?

I did not. If you think I did, report it.
I don't think bad arguments are against the rules.

Mine hasn't been plugged in for almost six months.

If it were a cold, the experts would say so. How many people die from a cold? How many have died in two years from COVID?
just because people work for the government or got a hundred billion dollar company and do its bidding doesn't make them experts.

I had the cold I know better than you and if he experts tell me that I'm dead then they'll have to prove it.

I will have the ones my doctor recommends. As she told another patient, why go to her if I don't trust her medical judgement? My sweetie is an MD, too, and he recommends the vaccine.
Again, do whatever you want.

Why do you lie?
I didn't. You don't believe anybody ever had covid? Why did you get vaccinated then?

Now that Roe V Wade is gone, it would seem that human beings don't have control over their own bodies if the usage of their body could potentially save a life.
So why do you have to sign up to be an organ donor at this point? Should we just harvest all viable organs from all dead people regardless of whether they have chosen them?
I mean if you're dead you're clearly not using them, and it would be infinitely less painful than enduring a pregnancy.
So why are we letting innocent people die just because they need a new heart or a kidney when we could easily just take one from someone who is already dead?

I can't think of a rational objection to such a policy, and certainly see nothing in the Constitution that would prevent it, so if individual states want to pass laws to that effect they should (subject to obviously necessary protections).

I was just reading an article of this woman who signed over her body to science, and they sold her corpse whe she died to the US military, they straped it to a chair and put TNT underneath and blew her up.

With that in mind it would be preferable to know what your getting into beforehand

I doubt it really bothered her that much.

All consent laws require consent to be given free of coercion and manipulation. It doesn't count as consent if it's under duress. When people's livelihoods are threatened if they don't get the shot, or they lose their livelihoods because of refusal, then it's forced, under the definition of the law.

Health care workers have had to get certain vaccines for decades, yet they don't whine about it.

Now that Roe V Wade is gone, it would seem that human beings don't have control over their own bodies if the usage of their body could potentially save a life.
So why do you have to sign up to be an organ donor at this point? Should we just harvest all viable organs from all dead people regardless of whether they have chosen them?
I mean if you're dead you're clearly not using them, and it would be infinitely less painful than enduring a pregnancy.
So why are we letting innocent people die just because they need a new heart or a kidney when we could easily just take one from someone who is already dead?

If it's a kidney, why wait for the person to die? You only need one.

The Pfizer trial data, which the public now has access to, showed the death rate was higher than it would be if you got covid.
I'm guessing you're not willing to post a link to that.

I don't think bad arguments are against the rules.

You made a personal attack.

just because people work for the government or got a hundred billion dollar company and do its bidding doesn't make them experts.

I had the cold I know better than you and if he experts tell me that I'm dead then they'll have to prove it.

If you had a cold, that was not covid.

Again, do whatever you want.

I didn't. You don't believe anybody ever had covid? Why did you get vaccinated then?
WTF????

They were never required to participate and I failed experiment. There's a difference between a real vaccine and a vaccine in name only
Actually, in November of 2009 the nation's first doses of the pandemic H1N1 vaccine were administered today, mainly to a limited group of healthcare workers

Actually, in November of 2009 the nation's first doses of the pandemic H1N1 vaccine were administered today, mainly to a limited group of healthcare workers
That doesn't address anything I stated that I think it's wrong to require people to be experimented on.

There's a lot of people out there that want to be guinea pigs and that's their business.

I had it twice I was in bed with a fever one day.
You do not have immunity to it. You might get it again.

Covid is the kind of virus that if if does not kill you the first time or the second time….it mutates than it tries again

Back
Top Bottom