• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For any Libertarians in Florida

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Any Libertarians or even conservatives frustrated with the Republican party from Southwest Florida should check out the link below. I have the privilege of working with Ray on his campaign, and he is a straight shooter running for Congress from Florida's 19th District. He is against the drug war, pro-term limits, and pro-small government. He is your typical libertarian on most issues, which is not a bad thing in my opinion. Check it out please!

https://www.facebook.com/Ray2014

If this guy is running on the Libertarian Party, I heartily agree with is course of action. I only wish that all such people would have the courage of their convictions and abandon the halloween costumes pretending to be republicans and run in every district and state in the land as Libertarians.

Very cool, I hope he gets the seat. Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near that district.

Back
Top Bottom