• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida 'White Mob' Disregards COVID to Worship Matt Gaetz and MTG

AFrench2

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I can't see one minority in the entire video. Sounds about white.

Not one mask on. And they are singing "We are the Champions" despite Trump losing the election.

Not one mask on. And they are singing "We are the Champions" despite Trump losing the election.

MTG rode her way to the House on a twisted platform that claimed to "save the children." Then she goes and props up someone who is being charged with federal sex offenses.

You cannot make this shit up.

MTG rode her way to the House on a twisted platform that claimed to "save the children." Then she goes and props up someone who is being charged with federal sex offenses.

You cannot make this shit up.
MTG called an Iraq War Veteran a non-MAN yesterday because he's a Democrat. She said real MEN saved her from the Insurrection.

MTG called an Iraq War Veteran a non-MAN yesterday because he's a Democrat. She said real MEN saved her from the Insurrection.

HA! It is entirely possible that she abetted it.

Keep on wearing a face diaper if makes you feel safe. Or just get your shots and then you won't need the diaper anymore.

Floriduh, nuff' said.

It's just plain depressing to see a crowd of grammies and grampas rah-rah ing for the likes of those two. I guess the fact that the conservatives want to take us back to the good ole days must be the answer. Old folks would like that, feels right.

Why do you sweat the masks if they are vaccinated? How many are not vaccinated?

This is in Florida. Don't kid yourself with talk about vaccinations.

Do you have proof they weren't vaccinated? Almost 70% of people 65 and older in Florida are vaccinated.

Can you pick out the ones that were not?

A cousin in SC who lives in a big retirement community like that said they came to the individual lobbies of the buildings and gave the shots--didn't even have to walk to the community center. They were all over those people.

And I remember guidelines not long ago from CDC that if everyone is vaccinated, you don't need a mask, even inside.

Those old cranks aren't gonna die of Covid.

Sure, I can pick out 30% of the crowd pretty easily actually. And I appreciate you noting that the crowd is a bunch of 65+ GOPers.

See, you continuously pop off about things you have no idea about.

You cannot tell from a picture who has been vaccinated.

Why do you sweat the masks if they are vaccinated? How many are not vaccinated?

This question has been answered many times. How is it possible that in all of your hours each day on the forum that you haven't stumbled across it?

"For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

Take precautions in indoor public settings like wearing a well-fitted mask"

They just make up their own rules to accommodate their personal feeeeeeelings on any given day.

The villages is located less than ten miles from my house. Hear that all you folks who insist I live in vero. It is a republican stronghold. Republicans seeking the oval office must stop here.

Frigin' rednecks..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom