• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Firing Squad

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A Trump fanatic said Hillary should be "executed by firing squad for treason." What treason?

One can also say Trump should be executed by firing squad for his playing footsie with the enemy a la Putin.

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump, Trump supporters and their nonsense... Well really this whole election makes me want to shoot myself.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A Trump fanatic said Hillary should be "executed by firing squad for treason." What treason?

One can also say Trump should be executed by firing squad for his playing footsie with the enemy a la Putin.

Clinton was very good friends with a top KKK member. You really wanna start bringing up fanatics?

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Clinton was very good friends with a top KKK member. You really wanna start bringing up fanatics?

Is that why the KKK supports Trump?

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Is that why the KKK supports Trump?

As far as I know, Trump doesn't have any friends that were part of the KKK. But I admire your attempt to deflect.

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
As far as I know, Trump doesn't have any friends that were part of the KKK. But I admire your attempt to deflect.

Hey you want to make "claims" I will feel free to do the same, you set the rules, not I.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hey you want to make "claims" I will feel free to do the same, you set the rules, not I.

Yea, except what I stated is backed up by truth. Your claim has nothing to do with my claim, nor does it imply that Trump supports the KKK.

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yea, except what I stated is backed up by truth. Your claim has nothing to do with my claim, nor does it imply that Trump supports the KKK.

You stated that you do not know if he has any connections to the KKK, that is the truth. Does not matter if he supports them, they obviously see a kindred spirit in him.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
You stated that you do not know if he has any connections to the KKK, that is the truth. Does not matter if he supports them, they obviously see a kindred spirit in him.

Yea, well the head of the Californian KKK endorsed Clinton, partially due to the crime bill her husband sponsored when he was President. Doesn't prove the candidate supports what the KKK believes.

Texmex

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Trump was endorsed by David Duke.

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Oh for ****'s sake. You wanna go there? The KKK loves Donald. Just stop.

Top Bottom