• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finland: Police Issue Warning of Foreign Men Raping Children after Online Grooming

1. What's your version of Stormfront IC, BBC Pidgin? :lamo Dey very fine pippo.

2. I'm sure you're happy with hiding the raw data behind crime statistics in most cases. Luckily the UK does collect and release data of who's in their prisons, and blacks are the highest represented race per capita. Muslims are also overrepresented in the prison population.

3. In August 2017, Champion resigned from her post following criticism of an opinion piece she wrote for The Sun that discussed what she termed the "problem" of white girls being raped and exploited by British Pakistani men, and which fellow Labour MP Naz Shah described as "incendiary and irresponsible".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Champion

My mistake.

4. I don't know those dishes. They must be popular in Nigeria.

More tripe and offal from you, nothing of consequence - as usual. Do you even remember what you were trying to argue?

More tripe and offal from you, nothing of consequence - as usual. Do you even remember what you were trying to argue?

In your world, does the UK have a significant problem with mainly Pakistani child sex grooming gangs involving repeated rape and abuse of white girls?

In your world, does the UK have a significant problem with mainly Pakistani child sex grooming gangs involving repeated rape and abuse of white girls?

Yes, only a fool would pretend Rochedale / Rotherham / Oxford / Newcastle etc didn't happen. Only a fool would pretend Pakistani Mirpuri men are not over-represented in paedophile activity in the UK and probably elsewhere in Europe. Only a fool would pretend there is not a significant problem.

It doesn't stop there though does it? Only a fool would ignore that Mirpuri grooming gangs started in their own communities on their own children before starting on white girls. Only a fool would ignore that Mirpuri gangs also targeted Hindu / black and other ethnic minorities before moving on to vulnerable white girls. Only a fool would ignore that white men are still the greatest sexual threat to white children. Only a fool would pretend that white men do not count for over 80% of all paedophile activity in the UK.

You see, you have to be an absolute fool to focus on the less than 20% and make that the prime problem facing white girls in the UK - that or you are someone with completely devious aims in bringing up the subject again and again while ignoring the bigger problem as if the only sexual threat to white girls is brown muslim men.

TAAC's aims are obvious and transparent, he's a white supremacist / nationalist and he's using standard supremacist techniques i.e. ignore the larger problem and make everything the fault of brown people. Which one are you?

So I ask you - In your world, do you recognise that the UK has a significant problem with mainly white men who are the majority involved in the rape and abuse of white girls?

A simple yes or no would suffice.

I admitted I'd erred in my description of Champion. Something you've never been capable of.

When I create as many failed race-bait threads and lose as many arguments as you do - come and ask me to admit my errors.

Yes, only a fool would pretend Rochedale / Rotherham / Oxford / Newcastle etc didn't happen. Only a fool would pretend Pakistani Mirpuri men are not over-represented in paedophile activity in the UK and probably elsewhere in Europe. Only a fool would pretend there is not a significant problem.

It doesn't stop there though does it? Only a fool would ignore that Mirpuri grooming gangs started in their own communities on their own children before starting on white girls. Only a fool would ignore that Mirpuri gangs also targeted Hindu / black and other ethnic minorities before moving on to vulnerable white girls. Only a fool would ignore that white men are still the greatest sexual threat to white children. Only a fool would pretend that white men do not count for over 80% of all paedophile activity in the UK.

You see, you have to be an absolute fool to focus on the less than 20% and make that the prime problem facing white girls in the UK - that or you are someone with completely devious aims in bringing up the subject again and again while ignoring the bigger problem as if the only sexual threat to white girls is brown muslim men.

TAAC's aims are obvious and transparent, he's a white supremacist / nationalist and he's using standard supremacist techniques i.e. ignore the larger problem and make everything the fault of brown people. Which one are you?

So I ask you - In your world, do you recognise that the UK has a significant problem with mainly white men who are the majority involved in the rape and abuse of white girls?

A simple yes or no would suffice.

I'm neither a white supremacist nor someone who seeks to make abuse into a race issue - either White or Asian.

It's true of course that the UK has also covered up abuse by white men - we only need to think of Savile and the BBC, and also alleged abuse by MPs (Cyril Smith for example).

The covering up of such crimes is abhorrent, and the UK seems to have gone to great lengths to do so because it is a corrupt and elitist state. More than any other western state, the UK seems rotten to the core.

So yes IC, I do recognise that white men have been abusing white girls and indeed boys, and if they are in powerful positions their activities have often been covered up by the nauseating hypocrisy of the UK's institutions of state. As with the Asian gangs, the victims have been ignored or made to shut up.

I'm neither a white supremacist nor someone who seeks to make abuse into a race issue

Proof will be in your future posting.

alleged abuse by MPs (Cyril Smith for example)

No "alleged" about Cyril Smith. MI5 protected him and prevented his lawful arrest several times. The same police forces that later ignored the claims made by young white girls who alleged they were victims of multiple rape. I've created several threads on South Yorkshire / Northern police forces in the past on this forum.

The covering up of such crimes is abhorrent, and the UK seems to have gone to great lengths to do so because it is a corrupt and elitist state. More than any other western state, the UK seems rotten to the core ~

That is also where you and I differ, the UK is facing up to its problems. The culture of misogyny and looking at female witnesses as unreliable simply because of their gender are behind most of the problems - not because of elitism and corruption. Several of my friends are ex police, some female and one was an officer in the North in the 80's. She talks of the culture she faced then and none of it is positive for the police. The UK is behind most of the Scandinavian countries where gender equality is concerned but nowhere near as bad is it once was.

Anyhow, back to the point - it's up to you whether you ally yourself with a deceitful poster who is not interested in the truth or facts or whether you are actually interested in fact based discussion in future.

Back
Top Bottom