• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal judge strikes down Trump-era border policy known as Title 42

No they didn't. It's why illegals came into the country every single day of trumps administration.
Comparwed to the number of illegals now coming in under Joe "man of dementia" Biden, it was a trickle by the time Trump left office.
Had no effect.
Had great effect where the wall was completed.

Right. Because of a global pandemic.
Wrong. It's because the Biden admin is simply not enforcing our immigration and border laws.
No it didn’t.
Yes it did.

Meanwhile, the numbers go up by the day, even with Title 42 still in place and the cold season underway. 2600 migrant encounters in one single sector, El Paso, in just one 24 hour period, last night. Source, Bill Melugin.

Great day for the Big Guy and his national open border agenda.

Uh, how do you not know we had a global pandemic?
What a goofy comeback. Who says I did not know we had a global pandemic? However it's silly to blame lack of border enforcement on the pandemic.

This is quite demonstrably false.
Goofy response.
It didn’t. Walls are quite easily defeated with a homemade ladder, or spade shovel.
You did not read the Homeland Security article did you?

What a goofy comeback. Who says I did not know we had a global pandemic? However it's silly to blame lack of border enforcement on the pandemic.
Strawman. I pointed out illegal immigration was low at the end of trumps term, was due entirely to the global pandemic.
Goofy response.
Objective reality.
You did not read the Homeland Security article did you?
Yes. We know walls do not work, as does DHS. They are quite easily defeated with a homemade ladder or spade shovel.

Strawman. I pointed out illegal immigration was low at the end of trumps term, was due entirely to the global pandemic.
Which is complete bullshit. It was not low until a good portion of the wall was built and a remain in Mexico policy was instituted. Attempting to suggest that it was low due to Covid is just goofy. Covid did not slow it down.
Yes. We know walls do not work, as does DHS. They are quite easily defeated with a homemade ladder or spade shovel.
Walls absolutely work when the border patrol is not tied up babysitting the turds that slip through other gaps.

Back
Top Bottom