• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal court says Arizona 'ballot harvesting' law discriminates against minority voters

If you can't win the minds of voters, make it harder for them to vote.....

BTW, please show all the instances of vote fraud in my state. They aren't talking about engineering situations, they are talking about following the actual law, which is what AZ failed to do.

There is no law which mandates ballot harvesting.

You can collect the voters themselves and have them bring ballots if needed, most states do not allow non related parties to collect other people’s ballots.

There is nowhere in the constitution mandating this practice

Whenever voter fraud is shown its of a nature so egregious that it’s likely larger. In Washington non citizens can register to vote with ease, and without access to federal immigration databases no one could prove it. But we know it happens because the crazy turk who went and shot up a mall was registered to vote and had voted (also he was a vocal Hillary Supporter)

Yeah, sure, cool story....:shock:

Want another anecdotal story?

Election Fraud Is Real – and It Involves a Republican

We get it. Your side can't win in a fair election, so you need ballot harvesters to be able to make sure people have voted "correctly".

Your fake moral outrage is tiresome.

LOL, Nice projection. Republican scumbags are the ones cheating. They don't have the numbers. That's why you right wingers are so scared and do nothing but projection. You got nothing. No facts, nothing of intelligence to argue your position, just lies, projection, and really ****ty trolling

You can’t possibly prove fraud in those cases.

Meaning it’s likely rampant

That's not torturing logic. It's just straight up first degree murder.

Ballot harvesting is only legal in blue states.

As often as the rabid right complains about the 9th district court you'd think that would be a pin in it for quick rants... :roll:

You'd think someone who spent their life doing the lawyer thing would have the answer to that question before posting.

So what is the political breakdown??? :peace

couldn't find a copy of the decision last night, that would show the breakdown.

Well, I live in Arizona and I KNOW that mail in ballots get mailed out to the voters. However, since you're very much unlikely to take my word for it, here's how you can request one in Pima Counrt- If you would prefer to receive your ballot in Maricopa County you can use this resource - Gila County? - I could go on but the theme should be sinking in. If you want an early voting ballot they MAIL it to you.

Again you dodged my question- what facts do you have about SS checks, EBT, tax filings... YOU used those to claim the same people who use these services by mail can easily do so with ballots. THAT is what I wanted you to back up with more than opinion. How many voters in these counties get their funds by mail and not electronically???

Answer that Sir.... :doh

Now I know how to get a ballot by mail, and how to pick one up at the courthouse, again that isn't the question... :roll:

Seems the rabid right only have this issue when they worry more democrat ballots will be counted. I don't recall the shock and horror when Virginia collectors were 'losing' ballots and a GOP collector got in legal trouble.

Making sure every vote counts is a right wing mantra when they whine an illegal voter cancels out a 'honest' citizen's vote and wants severe purges of the voter roll, but don't want to ensure every vote counts from confirmed citizens.

But let us note it is AZ and they have dragged their collective feet when it comes to voter law... :peace

A bizarre dodge considering the court membership is public record available through many outlets.

Your google is weak when you close your eyes... :peace

Obviously, any policy that might protect the integrity of elections, is unconscionable to corrupt federal judges.

Closing voting stations, limiting voting days and hours, purging voter rolls, outlaw ballot harvesting, denying felons, demanding IDs, flood the process with 'dark money'.

Why not just ban voting altogether?

Bad optics?

432 pages of fun for you to pore over.

18-15845_Documents.pdf - Google Drive

thanks

Majority-Judge Fletcher-Clinton
Thomas-Clinton
Berzon-Clinton
Rawlinson-Clinton
Murguia-Obama
Watford-Obama
Owens-Obama

Dissent

O'Scanlainn-Reagan
Bybee-Bush
Clifton-Bush
Callahan-Bush

Looks like a case that the Supremes most likely will overturn

Obviously, any policy that might protect the integrity of elections, is unconscionable to corrupt federal judges.

Especially the 9th Circus.

I think the 9th is the most overruled jurisdiction when issues go to the Supreme Court.

A bizarre dodge considering the court membership is public record available through many outlets.

Your google is weak when you close your eyes... :peace

I couldn't find a printed decision last night. that is the only place that would show which of the 40+ something judges made up the en banc panel

I couldn't find a printed decision last night. that is the only place that would show which of the 40+ something judges made up the en banc panel

Huh, and in other 9th circuit court decisions the rabid right is just sooooo sure the judges are unelected liberals who hate America... now we are looking at some banc crap.... Best I can find is 29 judges making the full number. Where did all the others come from??? (best I can find the dems have a +3 majority in the court.)

Not if you don't get the mail late...never had the USPS lose your mail or get mail to you late?

So it's been awhile and you must have contacts, how is the en banc search going? By any chance have you discovered the Biden damning emails, or Obama's birth certificate while you are at it???? :peace

The GOP isn't happy unless it is massively gerrymandering in Pennsylvania, trying to kneecap the incoming Democrat governor in Wisconsin, or suppressing minority voters in Georgia.

So it's been awhile and you must have contacts, how is the en banc search going? By any chance have you discovered the Biden damning emails, or Obama's birth certificate while you are at it???? :peace

seems as if you are a bit bitter. The original poster didn't cite the decision-did he?

seems as if you are a bit bitter. The original poster didn't cite the decision-did he?

LOL, not at all- project much????

You claimed to go looking for the political breakdown on the decision. It's been an Arpio minute and you often claim conservations with important contacts. Figured you'd have the breakdown by now... :peace

LOL, not at all- project much????

You claimed to go looking for the political breakdown on the decision. It's been an Arpio minute and you often claim conservations with important contacts. Figured you'd have the breakdown by now... :peace

see post 37: I had the breakdown awhile back. Reading prior posts helps your current posts look less silly

see post 37: I had the breakdown awhile back. Reading prior posts helps your current posts look less silly

AHHHHH, don't be snippy, I figured since you had tagged me before while discussing this you'd do it again, I can't read every post in every thread hoping you answered my question... :roll:

But let me go check.... :peace

thanks

Majority-Judge Fletcher-Clinton
Thomas-Clinton
Berzon-Clinton
Rawlinson-Clinton
Murguia-Obama
Watford-Obama
Owens-Obama
Dissent
O'Scanlainn-Reagan
Bybee-Bush