• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal appeals court denies Trump campaign effort to revive Pennsylvania lawsuit saying 'claims have no merit'

Could the spike been created when data from different machines are totaled?

Here one is for you. I have asked in other threads.
If the machines had been hacked and changed votes, explain why the hand count of the original ballots matched the count totals from the machines?
to the tune of 100,000 or more to 3200? not likely.

Could the spike been created when data from different machines are totaled?

Here one is for you. I have asked in other threads.
If the machines had been hacked and changed votes, explain why the hand count of the original ballots matched the count totals from the machines?

IF it is verified that they are able to recount the original ballots, then that would be somewhat telling, but I am going to need a source stating that is the case.

it still would be better to have an independent study done on the machines to see if that is possible with the standard configuration. if it is, they should never be allowed near our elections again.

see, your post proves why you should turn off your TV.

you've been conned yet again.

if you don't ask questions when things like this are brought up and seem plausible, then you cannot make sure the answer is correct or not.

one of the main problems with your side is the hubris to think they know everything.

they don't

IF it is verified that they are able to recount the original ballots, then that would be somewhat telling, but I am going to need a source stating that is the case.

it still would be better to have an independent study done on the machines to see if that is possible with the standard configuration. if it is, they should never be allowed near our elections again.
Don't have the link, but saw a report that in the case of the "spike" Trump presented was made from various sources that were not the official counts. Some data taken from a webpage that had an error that was later corrected.

One cannot really debate the "spike" without knowing the data source, date and time of the data.

Don't have the link, but saw a report that in the case of the "spike" Trump presented was made from various sources that were not the official counts. Some data taken from a webpage that had an error that was later corrected.

One cannot really debate the "spike" without knowing the data source, date and time of the data.

well I sure would like to see that article.

if you don't ask questions when things like this are brought up and seem plausible, then you cannot make sure the answer is correct or not.

one of the main problems with your side is the hubris to think they know everything.

they don't
Making things "seem plausible" is something they teach you in the Communications degree.

If you watched anything other than CNN or MSNBC you'd learn that millions of Americans are concerned about this past election and its integrity while you're being told it's all about Donald Trump. Sad as it is you'd be better informed if you got your information from Australia.

Nothing illegal happened. Trump is playing you for a sucker. Thats your burden to bear now.

they don't
I should introduce you to a few posters names sneaky and wildrose.. your projection is noted though

how do you explain what the guy is talking about with huge vote spikes?

and how the hell would you EVER catch actual fraud and be secure in our election system if you don't take these sworn allegations seriously?
The vote spikes do not indicate anything unexpected or wrong.
Early voting and in-person voting is counted first in some states, and in some states like PA (where I live), WI, and MI they're not allowed to even start counting mail-in ballots until on or just before the day of the election. In Pa, precisely when is determined by county, and in my county they didn't start counting mail-in ballots until a day or so after election day.

The time it takes to count mail-in ballots means that this results in a bunch of mail-in ballot counts being uploaded after all the other votes have been counted, and since Trump urged republicans not to vote by mail, the majority of the mail-in ballots were for democrats.

This is what creates the spikes on the graph, and those spikes were predicted and expected.

Back
Top Bottom