• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fear and gun ownership.

And he said he knows a thing or two about building walls, it would appear he knows less about building fences.
The relevance to fear and gun ownership isn't even peripheral.

The relevance to fear and gun ownership isn't even peripheral.
the real fear many lefties have is how those who find gun rights as important, vote

Democrats should worry about stopping illegals and illegal drugs, (fentanyl) from coming into the country. That doesn't seem to be too important to them. They complain about the opioid crisis but they don't take care of the border.
I think that the Mexican government would be rather happy
if the U.S. stopped smuggling guns into Mexico.
What are your thoughts on this?
-peace

1646788160624.png

Last edited:
To a wounded animal, the best way would be the easiest way.
There is no telling what a wounded animal will do. It could very well take the most difficult way of escape. A wounded animal is more unpredictable than is a healthy animal.

There is no telling what a wounded animal will do. It could very well take the most difficult way of escape. A wounded animal is more unpredictable than is a healthy animal.

Respectively:

Yes there is
No it would not - a wounded animal will never chose a path of greater difficulty
No it's not - a healthy animal is actually less predictable, as it has more options and less urgency.

Respectively:

Yes there is
No it would not - a wounded animal will never chose a path of greater difficulty
No it's not - a healthy animal is actually less predictable, as it has more options and less urgency.

You have zero idea what a wounded animal will do.

You have zero idea what a wounded animal will do.

Yeah, the deer my daughter killed this fall jumped a fence and went into some dense brush, when he could have more easily ran down the trail that brought him in range.

It was probably just something to post. Anything will do. None is in good faith and little is accurate.

Respectively:

Yes there is

"You have zero idea what a wounded animal will do."

--- Fledermaus

Hilarious isn't he

I don't read his posts though, please let me know if he ever posts something worth reading.
You read his posts as religiously as you read mine. Evidenced by the facts you reference them, and sometimes accidentally respond.

"The old saying goes like this: God created men equal. Colonel Colt made them equal. Samuel Colt accepted an order for 1,000 revolvers from Captain Samuel Walker of the Texas Rangers on this day in 1847."

Back
Top Bottom