• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

FBI Files: More Zimmerman Lies? (1 Viewer)

JackFrost

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
How in the world did I miss these jewels:lol:

The first lie is he told a co-worker 4 days after the shooting Trayvon Martin mugged Zimmerman. I am dizzy from all the different stories George is telling:lol:

Mr. Zimmerman told the co-worker he had been mugged by Mr. Martin, who he said declared, "You don't know who you are messing with," the co-worker told agents. During their struggle, in which Mr. Martin was "kicking the crap out of Zimmerman," Mr. Zimmerman's shirt was raised, revealing his handgun, the co-worker reported Mr. Zimmerman saying. Mr. Martin reached for the gun, saying, "Now you're going to die, [expletive]" and "Now you [expletive] up," the co-worker said Mr. Zimmerman told him.

The second lie is that he told Serino duiring the investigation that he did not know the undercover guy at the bar was a LEO. Well the LEO stated he told Zimmerman he was a LEO, showed him his badge, and Zimmerman said "I don't care who you are", then shoved him. You can read this on page 11 of the FBI files.

Co-Worker Describes Zimmerman's Account of Shooting - WSJ.com

The first lie is he told a co-worker 4 days after the shooting Trayvon Martin mugged Zimmerman. I am dizzy from all the different stories George is telling:lol:

Mr. Zimmerman told the co-worker he had been mugged by Mr. Martin, who he said declared, "You don't know who you are messing with," the co-worker told agents. During their struggle, in which Mr. Martin was "kicking the crap out of Zimmerman," Mr. Zimmerman's shirt was raised, revealing his handgun, the co-worker reported Mr. Zimmerman saying. Mr. Martin reached for the gun, saying, "Now you're going to die, [expletive]" and "Now you [expletive] up," the co-worker said Mr. Zimmerman told him.

The second lie is that he told Serino duiring the investigation that he did not know the undercover guy at the bar was a LEO. Well the LEO stated he told Zimmerman he was a LEO, showed him his badge, and Zimmerman said "I don't care who you are", then shoved him. You can read this on page 11 of the FBI files.

Yep.......... Poor George.. He simply couldn't shut up.....

Oh what do I see on page 15?

Zimmerman contacted the HOA PRESIDENT and started the watch program. He even invites Sanford PD, including the Police Chief! Sanford PD also set up a special line the Neighborhood Watch could contact.

God Damn who the hell is Zimmerman? Is he like the KINGPIN? So many connections:lamo

Wow. Maybe they'd better try George Zimmerman.

( I don't understand what the first lie was in your first bolded paragraph.)

Wait, let me get this straight. The co-worker says that George Zimmerman says that George says . . . ever hear of hearsay?

Mr. Zimmerman told the co-worker he had been mugged by Mr. Martin. See page 45.

Wait, let me get this straight. The co-worker says that George Zimmerman says that George says . . . ever hear of hearsay?

George dropped in at his office the morning after the shooting and told his co-workers that he had to kill mugger.

Hey can you ask a more meaningless question? First, what is your point? Second, what is your point? And third....what is your point? Are you seriously asking that question on the chance I have never heard of the word hearsay in my entire life? And you then proceed to link the definition, thereby "showing" me what the word hearsay is? And than I say thank you for showing me that word and you get a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach and we all live happily ever after?

Stop being so delusional. Of course I have heard the word before. I am a certified internet lawyer.

Hey can you ask a more meaningless question? First, what is your point? Second, what is your point? And third....what is your point? Are you seriously asking that question on the chance I have never heard of the word hearsay in my entire life? And you then proceed to link the definition, thereby "showing" me what the word hearsay is? And than I say thank you for showing me that word and you get a warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach and we all live happily ever after?

Stop being so delusional. Of course I have heard the word before. I am a certified internet lawyer.

Yeah, me too.

This isn't a smoking gun, Hawke.

Oh right...yes cause only smoking guns can be posted and discussed here:roll:

First who said it was? I even stated in the OP that I missed this. There is no other thread discussing these issues.

But please continue to tell me what this isn't. Here let me get you started:lol:

This isn't the following:

Pie
Dog
Cat
Window
Leave of absence form
Wallet
Pants
Shoes
Laptop
Fan
Missile
Mountain Lion

Oh right...yes cause only smoking guns can be posted and discussed here:roll:

First who said it was?

Whatever. You're gushing all over yourself in the OP making it sound like you found something relevant... "how IN THE WORLD did I miss these JEWELS?" "OMG I'm so dizzy from GZ's lies." Now you try to downplay it all when Maggie points out that your "info" doesn't mean jack ****.

Congrats for making yet another completely worthless thread, and for being a total ***hole in your last 2 posts. :clap:

George dropped in at his office the morning after the shooting and told his co-workers that he had to kill mugger.

Just out of curiosity, do you know exactly how Zimm used the word "mugger"? A mugging is really just a violent assault. It typically includes a robery, and most people think of robbery when hearing the word, but it does not have to include a robbery.

Even if he did use the term to indicate a robbery attempt, he will have to explain it. I don't think it will amount to much with the jury, but, if it gets to them, they'll have to decide.

Last edited:
I can't explain the use of the word "mugged" but everything else in that report is pretty consistent with Z's version. I don't think it means much, just a misuse of a term.

Also, I keep seeing a misinterpretation of the word "hearsay". The coworkers report is not hearsay, it is direct evidence of a conversation with Z. If the coworker had been repeating a conversation with another coworker who had a conversation with Z, that would be hearsay.

Last edited:
I can't explain the use of the word "mugged" but everything else in that report is pretty consistent with Z's version. I don't think it means much, just a misuse of a term.

Also, I keep seeing a misinterpretation of the word "hearsay". The coworkers report is not hearsay, it is direct evidence of a conversation with Z. If the coworker had been repeating a conversation with another coworker who had a conversation with Z, that would be hearsay.

You're exactly right. I hadn't been in a Zimmerman thread for so long I forgot his first name!! (I thought it was his dad.) :rofl

Whatever. You're gushing all over yourself in the OP making it sound like you found something relevant... "how IN THE WORLD did I miss these JEWELS?" "OMG I'm so dizzy from GZ's lies." Now you try to downplay it all when Maggie points out that your "info" doesn't mean jack ****.

Congrats for making yet another completely worthless thread, and for being a total ***hole in your last 2 posts. :clap:

Is that what you think, that I was "gushing all over myself"? I had freaking :lol:'s at the end of the sentences. I was being facetious.

How in the world is this not relevant? Yes, I admitted I missed it when they released the FBI files a couple of months ago. Is that why it is not relevant, because it is not "new" or "Breaking News" information? Can you please elaborate on that?

I love how you guys take things so personal. I have never been called so many names on any other site:lol:

You're exactly right. I hadn't been in a Zimmerman thread for so long I forgot his first name!! (I thought it was his dad.) :rofl

I cant say I blame you, I reduced my time in them when people started posting 43rd hand meaningless gossip, & also because to many people were to eager for their side to be right.

I mean I'm sorry, like everyone else I have my opinion based on the evidence Ive seen but Im not hopeing that Zimmerman is innocent, to support my political view, or even worse Im not hoping that Martin was murdered to support my view, or to protect an internet reputation, because which ever way you carve it up a young man died & thats a tragedy.

Innocent or guilty people shouldnt lose sight of the fact that a man died, but sadly to many have & would rather concern themselves with hearsay, or even propoganda.

Personally, on the charges faced, Id expect Zimmerman to be aquited, but I wont be dancing whatever the verdict, because it will have been a terrible tradgedy, whatever the legal outcome.

Just out of curiosity, do you know exactly how Zimm used the word "mugger"? A mugging is really just a violent assault. It typically includes a robery, and most people think of robbery when hearing the word, but it does not have to include a robbery.

Even if he did use the term to indicate a robbery attempt, he will have to explain it. I don't think it will amount to much with the jury, but, if it gets to them, they'll have to decide.

His co-workers were interviewed.. They all said he claimed he had to kill a mugger.

His co-workers were interviewed.. They all said he claimed he had to kill a mugger.

I don't have a problem with that, really. We often "short-cut" the truth in the interests of brevity. Most people will understand because they've done some of that themselves at work. If GZ takes the stand, he'll be able to do an adequate job of explaining that away. It means nothing.

I don't have a problem with that, really. We often "short-cut" the truth in the interests of brevity. Most people will understand because they've done some of that themselves at work. If GZ takes the stand, he'll be able to do an adequate job of explaining that away. It means nothing.

Depends on which persona he depicts...

They don't wnt to put him on the stand, Maggie.

Depends on which persona he depicts...

They don't wnt to put him on the stand, Maggie.

Most defensive attorneys don't want their clients on the stand. Not unusual at all.

The first step is to identify the lies. The second step is to take the lies and apply them to the context of the situation they were used in.

In Zimmerman's case, he lies to prop him up and/or put Martin down. His lies are consistent with someone who ****ed up, knows he did, and is attempting to paint himself in the most positive way possible.

• "The dispatcher told me to get out of the car."
  • "I wasn't following him, I was going in the same direction."
  • "He was skipping, going away quickly, but he wasn't running away out of fear,"
  • "I did not realize he was so young"

I would embrace the ugly truth over the most beautiful lie-hawke

The first step is to identify the lies. The second step is to take the lies and apply them to the context of the situation they were used in.

In Zimmerman's case, he lies to prop him up and/or put Martin down. His lies are consistent with someone who ****ed up, knows he did, and is attempting to paint himself in the most positive way possible.

• "The dispatcher told me to get out of the car."
  • "I wasn't following him, I was going in the same direction."
  • "He was skipping, going away quickly, but he wasn't running away out of fear,"
  • "I did not realize he was so young"

I would embrace the ugly truth over the most beautiful lie-hawke

"The dispatcher told me to get out of the car."

911 Op - "Let us know if he does anything else."

A reasonable person might conclude the 911 op meant for him to get out of the car if he loses sight of him. I think Z will win that one in court on points.
"I wasn't following him, I was going in the same direction."

Semantics. What he should have said is "I wasn't pursuing him". Again I think Z wins this one with the jury. I'm pretty hard on Z but I do think he got out of the car in order to give police an updated location of TM when they arrive.

"He was skipping, going away quickly, but he wasn't running away out of fear,"

Part of Z's evolving statements. He doesn't want to make it look like TM was scared, it reinforces that he was scared due to Z's actions.

"I did not realize he was so young"

"So young" is a relative term. To z it might have meant under 18.

911 Op - "Let us know if he does anything else."

A reasonable person might conclude the 911 op meant for him to get out of the car if he loses sight of him. I think Z will win that one in court on points.

Semantics. What he should have said is "I wasn't pursuing him". Again I think Z wins this one with the jury. I'm pretty hard on Z but I do think he got out of the car in order to give police an updated location of TM when they arrive.

Part of Z's evolving statements. He doesn't want to make it look like TM was scared, it reinforces that he was scared due to Z's actions.

"So young" is a relative term. To z it might have meant under 18.

Excuses...excuses...and more excuses:lol:

Occam's Razor buddy.

Excuses...excuses...and more excuses:lol:

Occam's Razor buddy.

Not excuses, analysis.

And BTW, Occam's Razor IMO is a fallacy for the confused or the compromised. Rarely in life have I found two theorems exactly equal.

And BTW, Occam's Razor IMO is a fallacy for the confused or the compromised. Rarely in life have I found two theorems exactly equal.
You probably mean hypothesis instead of theorem.
And, if the hypotheses don't explain things equally, then Ockham's razor isn't applicable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom