• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Books about (real) Alien Contact

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Favorite Books about (real) Alien Contact:

Have you read any books that really gave you an idea of what is out there?

My favorite is Jose Arguelles' "Surfers of the Zuvuya" and "The Mayan Factor."

The cover of the Mayan Factor has Pacal Votan's Sarcophagus lid. It is very descript with numerous Personalities, Satan, Jaya, Vijaya, Christ, six Goswamis, the Beast, the False Prophet, the Antichrist, the second teacher maybe the third, it's been a while since I've read the picture, I notice a couple of characters I didn't identify. You can see the image on the cover of the book.

In "Surfers of the Zuvuya" Arguelles makes contact with Pacal Votan and informs us of the Arcturus-Antares Midway Station that monitors the planets in this sector. It is an etheric station, where one must be a master of the etheric body, able to concentrate in such.

Is he the only one? Arguelles has credibility, his was the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, partly from which I identify the White Horse 2020-2026, 2030.5.

Do you know of any other credible stories? Stories of abduction?

Sure, there can be lots of loonies that purport every crazy thing, but which among them are credible?
If aliens want us to know they're here, we'll know. So either they're not here or they don't want us to know. Either way, no buying the aliens among us nonsense.

Favorite Books about (real) Alien Contact:

Have you read any books that really gave you an idea of what is out there?

My favorite is Jose Arguelles' "Surfers of the Zuvuya" and "The Mayan Factor."

The cover of the Mayan Factor has Pacal Votan's Sarcophagus lid. It is very descript with numerous Personalities, Satan, Jaya, Vijaya, Christ, six Goswamis, the Beast, the False Prophet, the Antichrist, the second teacher maybe the third, it's been a while since I've read the picture, I notice a couple of characters I didn't identify. You can see the image on the cover of the book.

In "Surfers of the Zuvuya" Arguelles makes contact with Pacal Votan and informs us of the Arcturus-Antares Midway Station that monitors the planets in this sector. It is an etheric station, where one must be a master of the etheric body, able to concentrate in such.

Is he the only one? Arguelles has credibility, his was the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, partly from which I identify the White Horse 2020-2026, 2030.5.

Do you know of any other credible stories? Stories of abduction?kks
I'll place some on my shelf next to my books about (real) unicorns.

I'll place some on my shelf next to my books about (real) unicorns.
We had some unicorns in the Kursk, one was my presence, and the Antichrist sawed the horn off.

The unicorn is written of in the rock. It is a soul that undergoes tremendous adversity and suffering, so as to produce the singular horn in the middle of the forehead. The rhino is a kind of unicorn.

Back
Top Bottom