• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci to appear at White House press briefing, Psaki says

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anthony Fauci will join the White House press briefing on Thursday afternoon to discuss the Biden administration’s coronavirus response efforts, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said.

Psaki said on NBC’s “Morning Joe” Thursday morning that Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, would be at the briefing scheduled for 4 p.m. to “ensure we are having public health experts, medical experts really leading our communication about the process that is underway to get the pandemic under control.”

Dear goodness. How much airtime is Fauci going to get? This guy is literally doing 1-2 interviews a day with ANYONE. Insert any joe blow's youtube channel, he is doing an interview!

That's good news.

The adults have arrived and restored order.

What on earth is Fauci going to say that he hasn't already said 1,000 times?

This guy gets more airtime than anyone!

I imagine he will provide updates and might answer any questions reporters might have. You probably forgot that White House press briefing normally happens daily. Or do you have the same question for them - why do the briefing every day?

And it says a great deal that he generally has to go on network programs to provide it because the default Trump administration response was that the virus was no longer a problem and about to disappear.

He has a solid year of Trump's repeated lies to overcome.

Profiting from the virus he is responsible for. His and his fellow investors are massively profiting from their create-a-pandemic-for-profit business plan.

I don't understand the complaint. Are you worried you might become too informed?

You can still pretend the pandemic will magically disappear.

Are you satisfied with how the CV vaccine distribution has been proceeding between the Feds and the States?
Seems to me the virus is still extremely active in the US. States are struggling with getting the vaccination program running smoothly. Update of supply and distribution would be great.

it's gonna take us some time to get use to normal again.

Profiting from the virus he is responsible for. His and his fellow investors are massively profiting from their create-a-pandemic-for-profit business plan.

Who do you think paid him to create the virus? Bill Gates? Lizard People? JFK?

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim of yours?

Are you satisfied with how the CV vaccine distribution has been proceeding between the Feds and the States?
Seems to me the virus is still extremely active in the US. States are struggling with getting the vaccination program running smoothly. Update of supply and distribution would be great.

So Fauci is all of a sudden an expert on supply and distribution? I had a client that asked his doctor about how to get the vaccine. The doctor just said to go on the website...

So Fauci is all of a sudden an expert on supply and distribution? I had a client that asked his doctor about how to get the vaccine. The doctor just said to go on the website...
Did I say that?
Noted. Your post did not even come close to answering my question.
- Are you satisfied with how the CV vaccine distribution has been proceeding between the Feds and the States?

*sigh*

I thought you people were done with the COVID denial. Do you believe the entire world is rapidly trying to vaccinate over something that's not urgent?

Fauci has been involved in mass vaccinations in many countries.

Did I say that?
Noted. Your post did not even come close to answering my question.
- Are you satisfied with how the CV vaccine distribution has been proceeding between the Feds and the States?
Let's be honest. That's a state issue and has nothing to do with the federal government.

Let's be honest. That's a state issue and has nothing to do with the federal government.
Let's be honest you do not want to answer my question.
President Trump set things up to where it is the Feds that distribute the vaccine to the States. The States are responsible to getting into peoples arms.

So once again are you satisfied on how the Feds (under Trump) are getting the vaccine to the States? Yes or No.

Let's be honest you do not want to answer my question.
President Trump set things up to where it is the Feds that distribute the vaccine to the States. The States are responsible to getting into peoples arms.

So once again are you satisfied on how the Feds (under Trump) are getting the vaccine to the States? Yes or No.

Absolutely not but Fauci is not a credible source. He literally says something one day and says the opposite the next day. He's a very swarmy individual.

Dear goodness. How much airtime is Fauci going to get? This guy is literally doing 1-2 interviews a day with ANYONE. Insert any joe blow's youtube channel, he is doing an interview!

How about Joe doing the briefing to show the range and breadth of his knowledge of the issue and answer tough questions with the answers not prewritten for him.

Er...don't you think that this deserves some attention? That the word needs to get out? I heard that people have even died because of COVID-19...

It was really terrific hearing from Faucci about the bew strains of virus. Had the feds addressed this up to now?

Absolutely not but Fauci is not a credible source. He literally says something one day and says the opposite the next day. He's a very swarmy individual.

Science can be like that.

Back
Top Bottom