• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fani Fudged It: Homewrecking DA Lied About 'Cohabitation' -- Rented Taxpayer-Funded 'Safe House' To Bang Nathan Wade According To Witness

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I put this in CT. But lets see where it goes.

Who knows, maybe it will get moved into a more appropriate forum once it is confirmed.

Fani lied.

=============

The Fani Willis side show in Donald Trump's Georgia election trial is the gift that keeps on giving.

After initially lying about her relationship with Nathan Wade, a prosecutor she paid $700,000 to help her 'get Trump,' Willis finally admitted to it - after Wade's estranged wife began dropping receipts from their divorce proceeding.

That said, Willis lied again according to Joycelyn Wade's legal team. While the Fulton County CA claimed that her relationship with Nathan Wade didn't begin until after she paid him all that taxpayer money - despite the fact that Wade filed for divorce the day after he was hired.

According to a new filing, "witnesses will testify" that Wade "cohabitated with Ms. Willis at an AirBNB in Hapeville that was paid for by tax payer money" which served as a "safe house" for their relationship, which began in 2019 - three years before Willis and Wade said it began.

And this has what all to do with the state case?

At least you are posting Zerohedge sources in the proper forum, old dog, new tricks and all…….

and how does all of this take away from the evidence filed against Trump?

Pure misdirection from the ZH article.

At least you are posting Zerohedge sources in the proper forum, old dog, new tricks and all…….
Its not ZH but the story. I bet its true.

What say you?

You folks are living in blissful ignorance if you don't believe this story has any effect. Its makes the claim that she went after Trump to get a windfall and spend it with her new boyfriend far more credible. Realistically I assume the case will go on but it won't be led by her or her boyfriend.

It's call corruption. Abuse of power, mis-use of funds. I'm sure I leaving out a lot. Amazing that democrats don't care about the crime in their own backyard, only stuff they can get trump with, true or not.

You folks are living in blissful ignorance if you don't believe this story has any effect. Its makes the claim that she went after Trump to get a windfall and spend it with her new boyfriend far more credible. Realistically I assume the case will go on but it won't be led by her or her boyfriend.
All the dirt coming out on the different trials concerning Trump. Boy the Democrats hate him.

All the dirt coming out on the different trials concerning Trump. Boy the Democrats hate him.
I think they overplayed their hand. It takes a great deal to make Trump look like a sympathetic figure, but somehow they did it. Idiots.

Zerohedge.

Dismissed.

I don't recall an apology on her part for playing the race card.

I don't recall an apology on her part for playing the race card.
And you never will. People like Fani use the race card in hopes of hiding their failures.

Just find me 11,000 votes

Election loss butt hurt on steroids

Indies are not to crazy about the Insurrectionist in Chief either

Jeez. She’s more of a moron than I thought. What a disgraceful testimony Fani had yesterday. She’s a hack

So, the best defence Trump has is that someone else had an affair?
Pathetic.

Fine take Willis off.

The county still has a case against Trump.
Good luck with finding a prosecutor. I’m sure the GA Governor does not have the same urgency as you expect.

Good luck with finding a prosecutor. I’m sure the GA Governor does not have the same urgency as you expect.
Grabbing at straws brother, grabbing at straws.

Trump's shit is catching up with him. He's on a losing streak. I really doubt the governor will (or even can) stop Fulton County getting another DA for 8 months just to help Twump stall until the election.

🤣🤣🤣

Always have to look for loopholes when it comes to defending Trump. lol.

I put this in CT. But lets see where it goes.

Who knows, maybe it will get moved into a more appropriate forum once it is confirmed.

Fani lied.

=============

The claim is from a tweet that is about 10 days old and no names are attached to these "witnesses."

If you get something worth discussing, let us know.

I ponder why this thread is still in CT? Should be flushed to the GP forum. 😂

Back
Top Bottom